Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!

Go down 
+8
GhostHawk
Raptor Badkye
Inferno
KhaaaaaanX
RaptorMistikan
AKoN
Bubb
XenoVC
12 posters
AuthorMessage
XenoVC

XenoVC

AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! Empty
PostSubject: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:27 pm

http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/34200/

PC Demo is out now!

360 and PS3 demos will be out tommorow!
Back to top Go down
Bubb
Admin
Admin
Bubb

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:42 pm

IM INSTALLLLINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:19 pm

WTF!!! I put my real birth day...says im not permitted >_>

fml.

EDIT: Rebooted computer and its better now(:

Also, how would I go about checking my video card?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:35 am

guyz i have problem i cant install steam i have 40 bg free space and he says than i no have free placve on HDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:35 am

can somebody upload it on some site????
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:52 am

WWWOOOOTTTT......DLING AT 200KBS+
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:55 am

LOL AKON.U should put a fake date
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:25 am

FML!!

My computer can't handle it...i can play but i glitch around like some cod bs.
Back to top Go down
KhaaaaaanX

KhaaaaaanX

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:45 am

I played a bit, It's laggy because of the P2P servers they have going. I sure hope there is dedicated server support for the full game, or else we've been duped and it's really a console game ported to the PC.
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:17 am

Dedicated servers ARE confirmed, have been for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
Raptor Badkye

Raptor Badkye

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:35 pm

I am sorry but this demo has open my eye affraid . They have nuked the alien with horrible controls...The marine gets stunned every few secs and The predator is so far the only ok character. The one thing that just kills me as an alien player is that I don't know if there is lunge or not but I don't what it could be. As of right now I will be buying this game for single player. I hope they make the multiplayer like AVP2. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
GhostHawk

GhostHawk

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:33 pm

ya alien is fucked i only played as alien until steam was downed and change your controls around itll probbly help alot
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:06 am

i hate it when the alien juz goes wall walk auto matically
Back to top Go down
AnimaFerus

AnimaFerus

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:17 am

RaptorMistikan wrote:
i hate it when the alien juz goes wall walk auto matically

Go to Control configuration and desactivate alien Auto-transition, it won't wallwalk anymore unless you press the transition button (mouse 3 by default)
This will be different in the full version, I read the wallwalking control is going to be the same than in avp2.
Back to top Go down
http://dkaz.deviantart.com
Denu

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:27 am

AnimaFerus wrote:
I read the wallwalking control is going to be the same than in avp2.

Sauce please
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-HunterTURK

-=RptR=-HunterTURK

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:54 am

There you go

AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! Watties_tomato_sauce

Denu wrote:

Sauce please
Back to top Go down
AnimaFerus

AnimaFerus

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:30 am

Denu wrote:
AnimaFerus wrote:
I read the wallwalking control is going to be the same than in avp2.

Sauce please

Navigating the grungy, pipe-riddled environs that make up Aliens vs Predator can be pretty difficult for this creepiest of crawlies, so Rebellion has slowed things down a little and made it so you no longer immediately run straight up walls. Instead you have to press a key to change your grip and scale a new surface, tapping it again to release and fall back to the floor. It’s a simple and effective solution that elitist Alien players have no right to complain about and which also helps cutdown on the stomach-emptying disorientation that sometimes marred the older game. It also fits neatly into the rest of the game.

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/xbox-360/2010/02/02/aliens-vs-predator-hands-on-preview/2

Maybe I missunderstood, but I think that means it will be like avp2...

---------

I've connected a Dual shock 2 to my pc, I can use it at menu, but not at game, do you know why? O.o
Back to top Go down
http://dkaz.deviantart.com
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:17 pm

By that,the first AvP did the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Raptor Badkye wrote:
I am sorry but this demo has open my eye affraid . They have nuked the alien with horrible controls...The marine gets stunned every few secs and The predator is so far the only ok character. The one thing that just kills me as an alien player is that I don't know if there is lunge or not but I don't what it could be. As of right now I will be buying this game for single player. I hope they make the multiplayer like AVP2. Evil or Very Mad

Lunge = focuse mode + primary fire

its called a focus leap

when you see the circle around your enemy which could ONLLY be seen in focus mode and if they are close enough, you can lunge at them with primary fire.

Left Shift + Left Mouse Click = Your friend.
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:30 pm

so I personally love when I'm pred and I see an alien on the ceiling and im like how the fuck do i whack him....i focus leaped at him, knocked him off the wall, and raped him.....hard...
Back to top Go down
Denu

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:51 pm

-=RptR=-HunterTURK wrote:
There you go

AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! Watties_tomato_sauce

Denu wrote:

Sauce please

Back to top Go down
Bubb
Admin
Admin
Bubb

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:57 pm

Lmao hahaha that's scary.
Back to top Go down
L3o0

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:33 pm

haha xD
Can u guys tell me whats the requirements for the game?

Im getting this rig:

AMD Phenom x4 9950 @ 2.8 Ghz
ATI Radeon Sapphire HD 4870 Vapor-X 1Gb
ASUS M3A78-EM
4Gb DDR2 Corsair 800Mhz
HD Western Digital 500gb SATA II
LG DVD RW SATA II
Fuente OCZ StealthXtream 600w
VTB Master 2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!   AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AVP PC DEMO IS OUT NOW!
Page 1 of 1