Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your favourite Marine weapon?

Go down 
+7
Dead after Death
Pikelet
Dudeist Priest
Silver
RaptorMistikan
KhaaaaaanX
UrbaneVirtuoso
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Your best Marine weapon?
VP78 Pistol
Your favourite Marine weapon? I_vote_lcap0%Your favourite Marine weapon? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
ZX-76 Shotgun
Your favourite Marine weapon? I_vote_lcap6%Your favourite Marine weapon? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
M41A/2 Pulse Rifle
Your favourite Marine weapon? I_vote_lcap50%Your favourite Marine weapon? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
M59/B Smartgun
Your favourite Marine weapon? I_vote_lcap6%Your favourite Marine weapon? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
M260B Flamethrower
Your favourite Marine weapon? I_vote_lcap13%Your favourite Marine weapon? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
M42C Scoped Rifle
Your favourite Marine weapon? I_vote_lcap25%Your favourite Marine weapon? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
UrbaneVirtuoso

UrbaneVirtuoso

Your favourite Marine weapon? Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:12 am

Same as before, but for the battle-hardened Corps. :p

Hard to say here, since most of the weapons are formidable in their own right. But of all things I'll root for the Smartgun. Once you grab a hold of the thing you'll feel like an unstoppable badass who can topple anything. That can really be a misleading hope, since you'll likely be lead to a quick death when you're cocky. That's just so authentic.

The shotgun comes at a close second though; it just packs such a wallop that you could say you actually feel the recoil. It'll even save you in the most rough situations, provided that you aren't scared shitless.
Back to top Go down
KhaaaaaanX

KhaaaaaanX

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Shotgun. Only decent preds/aliens have a chance.

Pulserifle vs marines tough.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:03 am

IMA FIRING MAH FLAMEEE
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:41 am

RaptorMistikan wrote:
IMA FIRING MAH FLAMEEE

I believe it is "FLAME ON!"
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:08 am

thats copyrighted from Fantastic Four.I dun wanna get sued.
Back to top Go down
Dudeist Priest

Dudeist Priest

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:29 pm

I believe the topic should be renamed: PROVE YOU ARE WORTHY TO THE MIGHTY PULSE RIFLE!!!

Lol, joke. farao

Anyway, I prefer the pulse rifle. I know where the grenades are on the map in the demo, and all the ammo, so my pulse is pretty much off the charts Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:54 am

Boo

Most times I’d go for pulse, seems much more dependable and flexible than the rest of the toys, but if there’s excessive amounts of bugs in multiplayer I’d go shottie. A custom pulse/shottie would be nice, not unlike the one Billy has in Predator.

I’m currently playing nightmare marine campaign. For me shottie is a no-go, the acid is just too nasty. If you splode a bug head at point-blank it kills you instantly.

What was I saying? Pulse? Pulse = yay.
Pistol isn’t scary enough, I can’t aim well enough to use the sniper and flamer is pretty but useless (for me, anyway)

Much love <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:13 pm

IMA FIRIN MA LAZZOORRR!

O o
/¯¯/_o___o___o___o____o__
\__\¯¯o¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯o¯¯¯¯¯¯0

Back to top Go down
UrbaneVirtuoso

UrbaneVirtuoso

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Thinking about it now, I'll really have to go with the Sniper Rifle this time around. Not only does it save my ass in Singleplayer, but it provides a treat in Multiplayer as well. Best thing about it is that it's a legitimate weapon to use (unlike the Battle Disk, admittedly). Smartgun is still fun to use, though.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:38 am

Nah smartgun r de best if it had more ammo.Pistol SUCKS.the rifle and shotgn are best when u melee and fire.rifle droped cuz of new crosshair
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:49 am

PullingPanda wrote:
O o
He said "firin' ma flamer" or something, not "IMMA FIRIN' MA LAYZUR!!!". If you want to be a-firin' ur layzurs d00d ust goo too dat game wit da green dings... wot it called? UT.
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Pikelet wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:
O o
He said "firin' ma flamer" or something, not "IMMA FIRIN' MA LAYZUR!!!". If you want to be a-firin' ur layzurs d00d ust goo too dat game wit da green dings... wot it called? UT.
WTF YOU SPELL WROST THEN MY YOUNGER SISTER
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:50 pm

On purpose. Duh.

Read read read... rest of post. Very Happy

EDIT: What the...
RaptorMistikan wrote:
MY YOUNGER SISTER
Oh boy... A whole FAMILY of spammers.

Last edited by Pikelet on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WTF do you care?)
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Dead after Death

Dead after Death

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:56 pm

The pulse riffle it is the best marine weapon I think.

Yes I have AVP and play it.

Mainly doing Ranked matches atm and preferably play as marine.
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:38 am

Snipah or shotty, with slugs of course. Pulse is ok too, I guess. ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 am

Slugs in avp3? Did I miss them or is there a mod out already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:50 am

Pikelet wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:
O o

Thats not the point... Understand before you post. : D
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:26 am

Autumn Dancer wrote:
Slugs in avp3? Did I miss them or is there a mod out already?

Nevermind, wrong avp game ;p Dunno how I got the forums title wrong though.

Oh well, I like the shotty and the sniper aswell in the new game ;p , but I still do appreciate nading ppl with pulse nades. ;D
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:55 am

u mean scoped rifle.cuz it MOST games,the sniper does not ahve crosshiar unless u zoom in
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:08 am

M42C Scoped Rifle
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Dead after Death

Dead after Death

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:14 pm

rank 20 : )
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-HunterTURK

-=RptR=-HunterTURK

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Rank 43 Very Happy YEAH BABY!
Dead after Death wrote:
rank 20 : )
Back to top Go down
Dead after Death

Dead after Death

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:15 pm

Already wow : ) good job

The only thing I like on this is Team Deathmatch and Hunt I don't really like the Survivor or Infestation thing or what ever better in AVP2.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:56 pm

Aww...I'm like a rank 17 but I'm already bored with that game lol.

What is the highest rank on the game?
I've seen like five 43's but that is all.
I wouldn't think they would make 43 the highest rank..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 pm

I’m pretty sure 43 is the highest rank. An odd number to max out at if you ask me. You can use a glitch and get to rank 100... if one was so inclined.

So well done, hunter, you win pancakes (no, not the kind you eat)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Marine weapon?   Your favourite Marine weapon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Marine weapon?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next