Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Really want to play but about to give up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wheresyourface

Really want to play but about to give up Empty
PostSubject: Really want to play but about to give up   Really want to play but about to give up I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Hey all, I downloaded the game off torrents today (please dont lecture me on piracy, I have purchased this game like 3 times since 2002 lol) and besides you cant register it anyway now the lithserv is caput.

Anyway I have all the patchs , the NOCD crack -rez av2p5.rez on the command line. 1.3 Master patch. UMP2 ,hell i have downloaded so many vague patches i dont know wtf.

Anyway my problem is this. i boot up Xfire, have the proper -rez code. I can see the Raptor Elite Servers which I desire to join. I join them, and

and...

and...

I get this message..

The game resources differ from yours. Some crap like that.

Is it the no-cd Executable Im using? or a mod Raptor servers are using? Please help me out here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis R

Genesis R

PostSubject: Re: Really want to play but about to give up   Really want to play but about to give up I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:01 pm

We're on master server 1.4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wheresyourface

PostSubject: Re: Really want to play but about to give up   Really want to play but about to give up I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:03 pm

Ok got it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Really want to play but about to give up   Really want to play but about to give up I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:01 am

LOL part 1

Last edited by RaptorMistikan on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Really want to play but about to give up   Really want to play but about to give up I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:36 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Really want to play but about to give up   Really want to play but about to give up I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Now master 1.5 btw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Really want to play but about to give up   Really want to play but about to give up I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:28 pm

LOL part 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really want to play but about to give up   Really want to play but about to give up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really want to play but about to give up
Page 1 of 1