Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

greetings to all! (from deadpixel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
d3adpixel

greetings to all! (from deadpixel) Empty
PostSubject: greetings to all! (from deadpixel)   greetings to all! (from deadpixel) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Hi all. Some of you may already know me. I have been playing AVP2 for a long time, and never really changed my name. (I usually play as Drone.) You may know me as the person who is always trying to get people to play evac.

One of your members recently invited me to check out the clan. Since the AVP2 community is sadly dwindling, I figure it can't hurt to get connected with those who are still playing... those who have the TASTE and SOPHISTICATION to appreciate how good this game still is...

Anyways, just announcing my presence.

Be seeing ya!

mua hahahahahaha

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: greetings to all! (from deadpixel)   greetings to all! (from deadpixel) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Hey dead, it's AKoN
<--- says so right there
if you wanna join just make a topic in the application section Smile
we'd be more than happy to have you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: greetings to all! (from deadpixel)   greetings to all! (from deadpixel) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:19 am

deadpixel, hmmm, I have seen you somewhere and sometime, back in the day. cant remember where.

d3adpixel wrote:

You may know me as the person who is always trying to get people to play evac.

Yay, another evac lover! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: greetings to all! (from deadpixel)   greetings to all! (from deadpixel) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:25 am

I played evac yesterday and I actually liked it Very Happy
Once RaptoR gets our own servers I'll see if we can't get one (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greetings to all! (from deadpixel)   greetings to all! (from deadpixel) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

greetings to all! (from deadpixel)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: AVP2 :: AVP2-
Jump to: