Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RAPTOR Crossfire Branch

Go down 
+2
AKoN
ROCKSTER
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Because some other guy asked to join when we were playing in the elimination server but i told him he has to apply here.

THIS IS NOW A REQUIREMENT.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:04 pm

I´ll try to fix this . those guys have decent ranks and i don´t want to kick members so soon . Plus we have 25 member spots so far it is 6 /25 . Jaguar is currently playing to reach enough rank and hopefully Switch, Strider, GameOver, Zibit and Pikelet will get the game soon
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Who cares what their ranks are, we are RaptoR.

There isn't any point in them being in our clan if we can't even communicate with them! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:31 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
I´ll try to fix this . those guys have decent ranks and i don´t want to kick members so soon . Plus we have 25 member spots so far it is 6 /25 . Jaguar is currently playing to reach enough rank and hopefully Switch, Strider, GameOver, Zibit and Pikelet will get the game soon

You need a specific rank to join a clan?

btw, my name is sHippiE in the game, I couldnt come up with a better. Razz Switch, SwitcH, switcH was taken, and sH was too short.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:34 am

ROCKSTER wrote:

Give me a damned minute!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:36 am

Installing it now, geez.
I dont want so many games on my comp, i might uninstall avp2.
Back to top Go down
zibit

zibit

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:41 am

Oh God damn... i guess i have to play too -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:19 am

xD
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Can I request that Joe leaves me a spot, Steam recently screwed up and re-installed itself, and in the process removed one of my favourite games and I have to download a whopping 3 gig of updates before I can play it again, which means that'll be eating my internet bandwidth for the month which means I won't be able to download Crossfire!!!

Ugh, F.M.L.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Pikelet wrote:
Can I request that Joe leaves me a spot, Steam recently screwed up and re-installed itself, and in the process removed one of my favourite games and I have to download a whopping 3 gig of updates before I can play it again, which means that'll be eating my internet bandwidth for the month which means I won't be able to download Crossfire!!!

Ugh, F.M.L.

xD
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:49 am

well...i guess i COULD try it...
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:31 am

Come on you twits! (lol)

Get on this freaking game!!

I'm on every day at the moment and the only people I see are Rock, Rast, Myra, and Dragon. We need more active members Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:30 am

AKoN wrote:
Come on you twits! (lol)

I'm on every day at the moment and the only people I see are Rock, Rast, Myra, and Dragon. We need more active members Wink

HEY! I play!
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:51 am

PullingPanda wrote:
AKoN wrote:
Come on you twits! (lol)

HEY! I play!

Ya stfu Fakon. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:24 am

Pikelet wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:
AKoN wrote:
Come on you twits! (lol)

HEY! I play!

Ya stfu Fakon. Razz

<3
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Well get high enough level so you can join the clan, then I can tell when you're on Razz
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:24 pm

AKoN wrote:
Well get high enough level so you can join the clan, then I can tell when you're on Razz

I said, stfu Bakon, he's already applied. Razz
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Hey...go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:58 am

XD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAPTOR Crossfire Branch   RAPTOR Crossfire Branch - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAPTOR Crossfire Branch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2