Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About our CrossFire Division

Go down 
+4
zibit
ROCKSTER
AKoN
Rastlyn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

About our CrossFire Division Empty
PostSubject: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:43 pm

This is our 1st and newest division to be added to Raptor Elite since AvP.

It is completely FREE to download and play. (Please see https://raptorelite.darkbb.com/everything-crossfire-f27/download-crossfire-home-page-t1263.htm to get the download)

It was suggested by Joe Rockster and accepted as a new game base for our members to join. Joe has been kind enough to take the initiative to add our Clan to the ranks of Crossfire and fund the initial expense for our tag and logo.

• All current Raptor members in good standing are welcome to join our ranks.

• Before you can be allowed to join the CF Clan division you MUST have ranked up to Sergeant. (That's a CF rule not imposed by us. You can´t join clans untill you´ve reached a specific rank, so don't try we can not accept you)
This might not be correct. I can not find any requirement for joining a clan on the FAQ sections of CF. Only thing stated is to Start a Clan you much be Staff Sgt 1st Class. That said, try joining up once you have your account set up.
  • Any new or prospective members must place an application into the Crossfire application area before being accepted.

Our current Member list is as follows:

Joe Rock aka Joe Rockster = OiC of Crossfire Division
Rastlyn as myself = Lieutenant
Snipervolcom as *MarioKilLU* = Lieutenant
h1n1snipy = Lieutenant
Zibit as himself
Switch aka sH aka PullinPanda as RXQ
Pikelet as himself
ubwhitefang
Father_O
frasso89
Mistikan as Ghost[TF141]
-Dr.Robin-
Wild_Player
GameOver

Last edited by Rastlyn on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : members list edited)
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Once you have already been accepted by Joe or Akon into the Crossfire Clan, please add your raptor tag as well as your CF tag so I can list them here for other members to see out growing ranks.

And I really must say this: And Dragon Lieutenant??? I have no clue what Joe was thinking. He must have been drunk on Tequila that day! LOLOL!!!! =) dragon
Back to top Go down
Vendég

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:27 am

Rastlyn wrote:
Once you have already been accepted by Joe or Akon into the Crossfire Clan, please add your raptor tag as well as your CF tag so I can list them here for other members to see out growing ranks.

And I really must say this: And Dragon Lieutenant??? I have no clue what Joe was thinking. He must have been drunk on Tequila that day! LOLOL!!!! =) dragon

Rastlyn wrote:
Once you have already been accepted by Joe or Akon into the Crossfire Clan,

And Dragon

Rastlyn wrote:

:"(
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:19 am

Yeah Joe can you please make Rastlyn lieutenant and make dragon a member, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Vendég

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:52 am

No offence,but take a look at rast's stats and on my stats
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:01 am

Actually last time I checked, regardless of stats, I out ranked you in CF and besides what are we going to do? Change who is Lieut by their stats? Honestly, it should be by administration level so that changes or additions we make here can also be made there. Nothing personal Dragon
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:46 am

Well , Dragon and I agreed that if one day we were to make a clan in CF one should be the leader and the other should be named Liutenant . ( After all he is the one who introduced CF to me )

I just delivered my part of the deal . BUT , you 2 guys can talk about it and figure this out ( There are only 2 spots for Liutenant and trust me if there was more i´d have made you Rastlyn a Liutenant too ) , otherwise i´ll see what i can do.

PS : I found out i can add 2 more spots for Lutenant and also increse the clan member spots up to 100 , but i need GP´s ( and i´ve already spent 17 000 ).
Back to top Go down
zibit

zibit

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:30 am

sign me up too im gonna rank myself up fast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Good Good, thats the spirit
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:30 pm

I'm not worried as long as Akon is there and you are there, it's all good with me. I noticed the 100 member and extra lieut thing also. Let's see how it progresses before we go that far. just make sure that dragon knows not to clan invite anyone without going thru the proper channels. They must put in application here and become a raptor elite member before applying there in CF. That's what me and Akon discussed and I would like to keep it that way.

Thanks Joe!
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:42 pm

Rastlyn wrote:

Where's that G36 I was talking about... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
zibit

zibit

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:13 pm

hey me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:55 am

Another bunch of People added to main list. We are only allowed 26 total I think atm so get your applications in and be part of our team.
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

Location : A quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian and a quarter Italian

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Ok, TOTALLY off topic but...has anyone experienced some problems with the jump button? Seriously, I keep pressing "Space" I've even tried to change it to "V" and it still doesn't work...help?
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Well my problem is that I can configure crouch to my right control (I use the arrow keys) and it works ONCE, then if I quit the game and come back it doesn't work anymore. Strangely, in options it says it is configured to Right Control, but if I select it and hit right control, it switches to Right Ctrl (I know, they're both the same thing).

Wth?

And Joe, Akon left and Panda is playing as...well, Panda.

Ghost[TF141] is Mistikan.

You want English-speaking players, but you go and recruit frasso89, who is Spanish and can only say "room" and "what" in English.
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

Location : A quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian and a quarter Italian

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:03 pm

Well, if someone guarantees me that jumping isn't important, I could care less...

Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Pikelet wrote:
Well my problem is that I can configure crouch to my right control (I use the arrow keys) and it works ONCE, then if I quit the game and come back it doesn't work anymore. Strangely, in options it says it is configured to Right Control, but if I select it and hit right control, it switches to Right Ctrl (I know, they're both the same thing).

Wth?

And Joe, Akon left and Panda is playing as...well, Panda.

Ghost[TF141] is Mistikan.

You want English-speaking players, but you go and recruit frasso89, who is Spanish and can only say "room" and "what" in English.

Hmm Pikelet i know ur a kid but i assume you can tell the difference between "understand" and "speak" , Frasso understands english he just doesnt know how to speak it . And i told you , he is a friend .

I know akon quited playing cuz he can´t use his cheats there , and we all know Switch goes as Panda .
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:01 pm

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet wrote:
Well, if someone guarantees me that jumping isn't important, I could care less...

Depends on what kind of player you are...if you like to go to the front and rush then it is important, if you are more of the sniper camping type then it is not .
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:12 pm

I can too use my hacks there!!
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Yes, jumping is still important for a sniper...how do you get to that high place on the wall?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Do you guys use Voice chat? Ventrilo, Skype, XFire?
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:10 am

Charlie[SP4] wrote:
Do you guys use Voice chat? Ventrilo, Skype, XFire?
You again piece of fruity Blade
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About our CrossFire Division   About our CrossFire Division I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About our CrossFire Division
Page 1 of 1