Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should we change the look of the forum?

Go down 
+2
ROCKSTER
Desolate
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Yes
Should we change the look of the forum? I_vote_lcap67%Should we change the look of the forum? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
No
Should we change the look of the forum? I_vote_lcap33%Should we change the look of the forum? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Desolate

Should we change the look of the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:42 pm

I don't know, it's getting kind of boring, I was seeing what you guys think.

Last edited by Desolate on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:48 pm

I agree , if clan is starting over forums should have a different look . But well thats just my opinion .
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:59 pm

I agree with Joe and Andy.

I'm fine with anything really, as long as it's still easy and looks good.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:29 pm

I never really liked this design to begin with. I have no idea why Steve picked this theme. I also got rid of the music list-box-thingy >_>

No one uses it and it's a waste of space.

And figuring Steve ABANDONED Raptor and is now in some other clan, he won't mind if I make changes to this board.

OH

AKoN wrote:
I agree with Andy and Joe.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Haha nice Andy Razz

But I used to use that music player D:

But oh well Razz
lol

I talked to Steve the other day and he said he'd give us his resignation, but I guess he lied. Oh well.

He did appoint Rastlyn as leader though, and I'm still second in command.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 pm

YES.

I don't friggin' play Gears of War, wtf is it doing here.

I mean, really, there are GoW symbols everywhere.

Should we change the look of the forum? I_categoryShould we change the look of the forum? I_folder_new_bigShould we change the look of the forum? S3410Should we change the look of the forum? Adjj10Should we change the look of the forum? Blehz

I think we need to have it slightly AvP influenced, if we're moving to CF... its still nice to remember where we came from.

PLEASE make sure its nothing like that Aceboard one, that was awful.

Last edited by Pikelet on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:01 pm

AKoN wrote:
Haha nice Andy Razz

But I used to use that music player D:

But oh well Razz
lol

I talked to Steve the other day and he said he'd give us his resignation, but I guess he lied. Oh well.

He did appoint Rastlyn as leader though, and I'm still second in command.

Steve's an idiot. When my girlfriend was visiting this site because she wanted to see if she liked AVP2, she said Steve hit on her. And he abandoned Raptor when it needs all the help it can get, and he wasn't a good leader to start with.

Someone in the clan hacked a long time ago, and in the rules that Tom made said "We have zero tolerance for hacking" or something along those lines. You know what Steve did? "Oh, I guess that's a 1 WEEK SUSPENSIONZ!"

Gee, no wonder everyone hated Raptor back a while ago.

End of rant......

Or is it???

Edit: Oh and don't worry Pike, I have found designs that are ten times better than the aceboard ones. They are all pre made and you have to choose them, I don't think you can make your own with this service....bummer. But you CAN replace pictures.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Yah...you wouldn't happen to be talking about PinPoint would you Andy? xD

But when I asked Steve why he abandoned us he said "I don't play AvP2 any more man"
I said "Neither do we, we play CrossFire now"
"What's that?"
"You'd know if you ever visited the forums"

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:18 pm

AKoN wrote:
Yah...you wouldn't happen to be talking about PinPoint would you Andy? xD

*sigh*

I barely play AVP2 either, but I just told Rock today that I guess I am back in Raptor.

And no, I am not talking about PointPin. Razz
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Oh...well the same thing happened with him. lol

I vote you make an application topic, just to see what everyone says. I doubt there will be any objections.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:24 pm

AKoN wrote:
Oh...well the same thing happened with him. lol

I vote you make an application topic, just to see what everyone says. I doubt there will be any objections.

Alright, i guess I will get started on that now.
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Desolate wrote:
I never really liked this design to begin with. I have no idea why Steve picked this theme. I also got rid of the music list-box-thingy >_>

No one uses it and it's a waste of space.

And figuring Steve ABANDONED Raptor and is now in some other clan, he won't mind if I make changes to this board.

OH

AKoN wrote:
I agree with Andy and Joe.

Fixed.

steve didnt... tom did... dont the change site without comfirmation from all admins
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:59 pm

No....Steve did.

He told me whenever he did it.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:59 pm

By the way, it is HIS site.
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:03 pm

tom picked it, steve set it
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:04 pm

This is better anyways.
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Embarassed im last in command
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:06 pm

AKoN wrote:
This is better anyways.

so Razz
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:06 pm

"tom picked it, steve set it"

Uh, no? I was the one that registered this site. I gave it to Steve, Tom had nothing to do with registering this site, I did it for him. Ask any of the other leaders and they will all agree with me.
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Desolate wrote:
"tom picked it, steve set it"

Uh, no? I was the one that registered this site. I gave it to Steve, Tom had nothing to do with registering this site, I did it for him. Ask any of the other leaders and they will all agree with me.

who are you?
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:24 pm

WOW!! I don't check the forums for a few days and all hell breaks loose....LOL! Seriously though, whether I am accepted as our new leader or not, I don't plan on changing much. I was getting tired of the old look. This would look fine by me if everyone else likes it. Just keep it simple so as we get new people they can use it as easily as we did. The fancier we make it, the harder it will be to get around.

Only think I would request at this time is to make sure the un-read topics stay lit up until we actually read them. I went from one topic back to the main forum and everything was un-lit as if I had read them. That is annoying as all hell. Now I have to search thru sections to find the new things.

Actually one other thing... The grey background is annoying as hell. I ca barely see the black writing. And everything is very drab. Like the only colors are black. grey and white on top of more grey and black...YUCK!
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:35 pm

amen
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Ya ... the more I move around the forums the more I hate the grey/black combination. poop, I may be older them most here but I've never had to squint at this screen until tonight Shocked
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:43 pm

I don't really have to squint, but it is a bit rough on the eyes.

Definitely can't stay here for long periods of time Smile lol
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:45 pm

do u want me to find an easier one for the eyes?

Last edited by SniperVolcom on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the look of the forum?   Should we change the look of the forum? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next