Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it

Go down 
+4
Rastlyn
AKoN
Pikelet
Waffles
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:28 am

Happy Bday anyways =D
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:06 pm

Waffles vs Pikelet 2 . The ultimate battle between.....MEALS .

Now cut the shit down , this is stupid . Luke that was a very bad move , very bad . And Pikelet behave yourself godamit .

Next stupid thing i see from either of you , i´ll edit it with "homophobic christian" shit .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:36 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
Waffles vs Pikelet 2 . The ultimate battle between.....MEALS .

Now cut the shit down , this is stupid . Luke that was a very bad move , very bad . And Pikelet behave yourself godamit .

Next stupid thing i see from either of you , i´ll edit it with "homophobic christian" shit .

<3
Back to top Go down
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:39 pm

soorry if short and tons of typos. on phone in airporrt. elves watching me

rastlyn i love youu. youuuu use awesome english. like me of course

what you hear about my integrity doesnt suuprise me. even tom was weary. the issuue i had back in the day is that i leverraged poower t get what i want done. not always what i wantteed bad. but not a good attributte for thoose in power. what the ttrustt iissue is that you should take precaution giviing me power. but otther than that i am honest. anyone who knows me shoould concur.

akooonn is a disappointment in appointment. otherr admins like andy or mods like joee have been here for a long time. but rrastlyn because he is coo.

emmm. ii cant reply to much because ii cant see other posts now that i started to type. buut thanks fo the congatts and wish me luck to my final destination. omaha!
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 Do-not-feed-the-troll
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Waffles wrote:
soorry if short and tons of typos. on phone in airporrt. elves watching me

rastlyn i love youu. youuuu use awesome english. like me of course

what you hear about my integrity doesnt suuprise me. even tom was weary. the issuue i had back in the day is that i leverraged poower t get what i want done. not always what i wantteed bad. but not a good attributte for thoose in power. what the ttrustt iissue is that you should take precaution giviing me power. but otther than that i am honest. anyone who knows me shoould concur.

akooonn is a disappointment in appointment. otherr admins like andy or mods like joee have been here for a long time. but rrastlyn because he is coo.

emmm. ii cant reply to much because ii cant see other posts now that i started to type. buut thanks fo the congatts and wish me luck to my final destination. omaha!

Who here has the IP Banstick???

Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 Banstick

EDIT:

"akooonn is a disappointment in appointment. otherr admins like andy or mods like joee have been here for a long time. but rrastlyn because he is coo."

Lolwut?
Back to top Go down
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:10 pm

sowwy hard to type.

also dont be dumb. ip is an unique identifier to a connectioon. i have a cell phone which has dynamic ip and home conneection with dynamic ip. ip ban is fail. also. email ban is fail because i can make more. especially me i can make uunlimitted because i own my own servers.

wutcha gunna do.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:37 pm

EDIT: Whatever the fuck I want.

Last edited by Pikelet on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Waffles wrote:
sowwy hard to type.

also dont be dumb. ip is an unique identifier to a connectioon. i have a cell phone which has dynamic ip and home conneection with dynamic ip. ip ban is fail. also. email ban is fail because i can make more. especially me i can make uunlimitted because i own my own servers.

wutcha gunna do.

Actually, there are things called IP blocks.... Wink

Which I know how to ban, I could ban your whole ISP if I wanted to actually.
Back to top Go down
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:49 pm

andy. see. this is why youu should uuse your own hostt. you cant block my isp because the forrum ddoesnt have that feature. if you had yur own servers sure. but darkbb forum hosting will not block an enttiree geographical region just for a whiney game clan. you can be soo simple minded somettimes.

also pikelet. you are misunderstanding who really is the subject of the "mindfuck" c:
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Actually. NO!

Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 Wrong

You can ban a range of IPs son, I looked and I saw it. They've done updates probably.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Waffles wrote:
also pikelet. you are misunderstanding who really is the subject of the "mindfuck" c:

You're just misunderstanding, period.

HAHAHA @ Andy.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:31 pm

I say we find his phone number, since he's using his phone afterall.

AND

Find his street address.

THEN

Post it all on 4chan and let the better trolls have a fan-freaking-tastic time.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Lol, Evanna gave me his address one time and I think I still have it, but I am not THAT mean.

Those 4chan guys are fuckin' animals man...
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:36 pm

So is he...?
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:13 am

You have a point Andy..

That is a little harsh lol.

He could actually die xD

Ah well..
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:23 am

AKoN wrote:
I say we find his phone number, since he's using his phone afterall.

AND

Find his street address.

THEN

Post it all on 4chan and let the better trolls have a fan-freaking-tastic time.

Quit.
Back to top Go down
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:52 am

I REALLY NEED TO SHUT UP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:53 am

LET ZEH BANHAMMER STRIKEEEEE!!

Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 Banhammer
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:59 am

TL:DR

Gtfo.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:49 am

waffles.whoever you are.whatever you want.raptor doesnt give a damn shit.well maybe panda cares abut the day u entered the world.but typing so many lines aint changing our minds.yea true u asking my why i do this shit.im juz doing what everyone is doing.going against you.did u see us staying down when tom left?no.did u see us quit when tom left?no.i took every problem anyone could throw at us and we overcome it.we all have problems.raptor's new one is called Waffles.Waffles,why bother coming here,when noone wants you here.But dont worry.Its either u leave yourself,or we make you,or we use the ban hammer,or we use the GTFO pics(NICE PICS,BTW) to piss u off.

there i had my speech
Back to top Go down
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:55 am

Long time no see Mistaken.

It is Luke... Gawd, I cant remember my names. Urban was the first I know that. So many Razz
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:25 am

Hahah Luke, as much as we dislike you, we aren't THAT mean.
Back to top Go down
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:50 am

I WANT SOME MONKEY DICK
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Dude...Luke, you tried getting my phone number and street address man.. Lol.

and the problem with IP bans as you claimed. That may be true, BUT, I could just change the forum settings so when people register, admins will have to accept them or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it   Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hah, it was the neighbor who killed it
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: