Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you are desperate for ZP.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

If you are desperate for ZP. Empty
PostSubject: If you are desperate for ZP.   If you are desperate for ZP. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Ok, like misti said, "You can do surveys for zp." but you might say that you dont want to fill in your info and/or it takes to long.

I know a solution. Instead of taking the time to fill out the info, why not automatically fill everything in.

A program called Roboform. What it does it takes your info (that you made up earlier) and inserts in the corresponding blank.

Easy Steps:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1) Download Roboform. When you download it, it shows up as a toolbar.

2) Go into your start menu -> Programs -> AI Roboform -> Edit Identity, then fill everything up with made up (or your real) info.
3) Go to Z8 website, log in, click Desposit, select earn zp.

4) You will see a bunch of offers and a load of types of surveys on top of them. Select "Free".

5) Select any offer then on the tool bar, click the name you made up and watch it work. Some parts in the survey you have to select offers but you can skip some of them.

*NOTE*: You my want to make a junk email address.

-SniperVolcom
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: If you are desperate for ZP.   If you are desperate for ZP. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:32 pm

This is a scam, don't listen to Devin.
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: If you are desperate for ZP.   If you are desperate for ZP. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:47 pm

lol, i have 3000 zp now from doing 2 surveys
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: If you are desperate for ZP.   If you are desperate for ZP. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:50 pm

This is all a part of his plan!! He's in cahoots with Luke!

They are trying to hack all of your computers!!

This puts a keylogger on computer(:
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: If you are desperate for ZP.   If you are desperate for ZP. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:00 pm

SHHHHH.... they dont no that
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: If you are desperate for ZP.   If you are desperate for ZP. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:01 pm

You're both hackers, I can't listen to either of you!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: If you are desperate for ZP.   If you are desperate for ZP. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:39 pm

lol, its fine... if something happens that bad... ill give u all my resignation, brad just doesnt us to b zp noobs
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: If you are desperate for ZP.   If you are desperate for ZP. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:49 pm

ZP IS FOR TEH PHAILZ!!

Don't dew ate Sad
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: If you are desperate for ZP.   If you are desperate for ZP. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:17 am

save some ZP in the case we have to increase the number of member spots avaible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you are desperate for ZP.   If you are desperate for ZP. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:09 am

SniperVolcom wrote:
Ok, like misti said, "You can do surveys for zp." but you might say that you dont want to fill in your info and/or it takes to long.

I know a solution. Instead of taking the time to fill out the info, why not automatically fill everything in.

A program called Roboform. What it does it takes your info (that you made up earlier) and inserts in the corresponding blank.

Easy Steps:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1) Download Roboform. When you download it, it shows up as a toolbar.

2) Go into your start menu -> Programs -> AI Roboform -> Edit Identity, then fill everything up with made up (or your real) info.
3) Go to Z8 website, log in, click Desposit, select earn zp.

4) You will see a bunch of offers and a load of types of surveys on top of them. Select "Free".

5) Select any offer then on the tool bar, click the name you made up and watch it work. Some parts in the survey you have to select offers but you can skip some of them.

*NOTE*: You my want to make a junk email address.

-SniperVolcom

I might try this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: If you are desperate for ZP.   If you are desperate for ZP. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:48 am

ok i think that's bored
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you are desperate for ZP.   If you are desperate for ZP. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you are desperate for ZP.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: CrossFire Division :: Everything Crossfire-
Jump to: