Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it just me?

Go down 
+4
RaptorMistikan
Waffles
ROCKSTER
Pikelet
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:16 am

Dudes...Is it just me,or today everybody fails in grammar?
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:34 am

I don't. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:35 am

Except you,ofc
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:35 am

lol
Back to top Go down

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:36 am

Okay,except Joe too.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:37 am

No. Joe fails. xD
Back to top Go down
Waffles

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:59 am

You all fail at grammar.
Back to top Go down

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:03 am

Waffles wrote:
You all fail at grammar.

So do you.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:05 am

Waffles wrote:
You all fail at grammar.

You more so than me, stfu.
Back to top Go down
Waffles

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:25 am

You are pathetic on all levels. You have the skill of a 5th grade English and no further. I don't even understand why you believe that you are some source of reason or intelligence.

If you even want to get on par with someone like me or Erin, Jose. Then please, go research debate form, metaphysics, reasoning skills, and definitely improve on deduction. If you need help, I can assist you in your research.

I am trying to be nice, try not to be a dick and blow me off helping you.

EDIT:

And if you really learn how to debate. You don't even need to know anything. You can research or use an emotional appeal to win something(harder to use emotional appeal to your advantage).

EDIT 2:

Not talking to you dragon. You have no hope. And you have the skill of less than 5.

Last edited by Waffles on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:27 am

Waffles wrote:
You are pathetic on all levels. You have the skill of a 5th grade English and no further. I don't even understand why you believe that you are some source of reason or intelligence.

If you even want to get on par with someone like me or Erin, Jose. Then please, go research debate form, metaphysics, reasoning skills, and definitely improve on deduction. If you need help, I can assist you in your research.

You fail sir.Im 7th.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:32 am

Waffles wrote:
You are pathetic on all levels. You have the skill of a 5th grade English and no further.

Tell me, why are there two spaces after a fullstop?

Tell me, how many errors do you see ^here^?

I am known for having tremendous English skills for my age, yours are impressive, for sure, but there is room for improvement.
Back to top Go down

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:33 am

Pikelet wrote:
Waffles wrote:
You are pathetic on all levels. You have the skill of a 5th grade English and no further.

I am known for having tremendous English skills for my age, yours are impressive, for sure, but there is room for improvement.

<3
Back to top Go down
Waffles

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:56 am

Pikelet wrote:
Waffles wrote:

I don't understand why you asked the first question. Are you asking me the reason it is there or are you asking my why I do it? If you want to know, I actually don't know why I do it other than I know that it is proper. Not all things need to be known to be done the right way.

For a 13 year old, you are actually to the level of some of my peers. I just wish you would be consistent in your use of English. It is important for people who have the capacity to use English properly, to do so. As it sets an example to others to use. Language is by far the most valuable asset to our survival; both our species and individually.

I know that you hate me. But at least we can find common ground in the quest for reason. I am a logician. Some days I program for 12 hours + (nerdy, but to show how much I am dedicated). And I know that if you were to try to could achieve that same state or even better than what I have.

I am not saying that I am godly, but I am excellent for my age as well. And I have a feeling that if you improve, that maybe someday we could both challenge each other equally.

And that is why I offered to assist you. Because you have to potential to be great.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:05 am

Waffles wrote:
And that is why I offered to assist you.

Where did you offer? I see only limitless streams of trolling. If you program for 12 hours plus like you say, then stop trolling and keep working.
Back to top Go down
Waffles

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:10 am

Waffles wrote:
If you need help, I can assist you in your research.

That is where.

And, you misunderstand the reason I troll. You were actually right about why for like a minute once you were joking so I guess you don't know.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:14 am

Waffles wrote:
Waffles wrote:
If you need help, I can assist you in your research.

That is where.

And, you misunderstand the reason I troll. You were actually right about why for like a minute once you were joking so I guess you don't know.

Don't try and brainwash me, you never posted that, I read the whole thing. For once.

And that last sentence...I couldn't understand what you were trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Waffles

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:16 am

Quote :

I did say it in a previous post.

What I said in that sentence is at one point you were right. But it turns out you were joking so you must have forgot why I troll.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:18 am

Ok, we're just completely misunderstanding eachother.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:37 am

Waffles wrote:

EDIT:

And if you really learn how to debate. You don't even need to know anything. You can research or use an emotional appeal to win something(harder to use emotional appeal to your advantage).

EDIT 2:

Not talking to you dragon. You have no hope. And you have the skill of less than 5.
you could help pikelet by getting the f()@ out of here.
and if dragon has 5,how bout you?You must be lower right?
Back to top Go down

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:07 am

Waffles wrote:

EDIT 2:

Who the fuck are you,to complain my abilities?

Its my 2nd language so GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:53 am

Pikelet wrote:
Waffles wrote:
And that is why I offered to assist you.

If you program for 12 hours plus like you say, then stop trolling and keep working.

LOL.

Anyway, I think Pikelet types fine. He is very good with English for his age, and I even have a hard time believing he is 13 sometimes. So is there really sense arguing over grammar? You might as well have a war with the majority of internet users because most of them speak l1k3 dis'. Letz g0 pley w0wZ!
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:05 am

Waffles wrote:
Quote :

What I said in that sentence is at one point you were right. But it turns out you were joking so you must have forgot why I troll.

So "waffles"... how come you are trolling us and not other clan. Your mom pop your Martha Stewart blow up doll? Hmm...? Dad abuse you too much?

Dude gtfo... the only thing is doing is making yourself look bad..... oh.... nvm.

We don't give shit about what you think of our clan. Wait, family.. oh, you don't know what family is, do you? You think you're hotshot know-it-all that can come to entertain himself for no apparent reason. Whatever... we don't really give a shit what you think about raptor. We run it the way it was and the it should. Gtfo you hypocrite queer.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:35 am

lol dragon's head is up in the sky cuz the marijane do her effect
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Waffles

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:47 pm

SniperVolcom wrote:
Waffles wrote:
Quote :

So "waffles"... how come you are trolling us and not other clan. Your mom pop your Martha Stewart blow up doll? Hmm...? Dad abuse you too much?

Dude gtfo... the only thing is doing is making yourself look bad..... oh.... nvm.

We don't give shit about what you think of our clan. Wait, family.. oh, you don't know what family is, do you? You think you're hotshot know-it-all that can come to entertain himself for no apparent reason. Whatever... we don't really give a shit what you think about raptor. We run it the way it was and the it should. Gtfo you hypocrite queer.

Impressive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me?   Is it just me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it just me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: