Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting back on track .

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

Getting back on track . Empty
PostSubject: Getting back on track .   Getting back on track . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:33 am

Well this past week i´ve been very busy studying for my finals at college , and i´ve barely had time to check the clan´s guild on CF , Myra and Shijunai are still missing ; although someone managed to find Father-o which is a good sign we still need to get bak on track .

I´ll have some more time from now on to fix this mess , we´ve fallen like 100 spots in the clan ranking . Let´s see if you guys can do some clan points xD! .

Inactive players try to at least play once a week to earn some points, Pikelet get your CF fixed a.s.a.p , Andy i know you are as busy as evryone here (probably more) but try to reach corporal rank so i can add you to the clan list , Akon if you are going to be liutenant i need you to help when Rast and I are not on ; either that or you should leave your spot to someone more active ( could be Sniper or Desolate...idk just saying) .

We could recruit some new members in case those who were deleted decide not to return , i won´t question liutenant picks , the rest of you who decides to invite someone should take in consideration 3 things :

1. Good attitude , no skillz needed we can train them later .
2. Must understand english .
3. You have to give them the following address https://raptorelite.darkbb.com , so they can register .

Also , i´ve made a new account : SkoRpYoN*JOE , that way i can do all match types whithout worrying about wasting my weap , so guys get ready for some clan matches . I´ll still do the clan management with the older one and maybe some elimination games (if needed) .

My newer account is still low ranked so ill try to reach Corporal real fast so i can add it to the CF memberlist , meanwhile i leave you Rast to take care of the clan stuff ; whatver you feel necessary to do is ok for me (except kicking me out lol) you are the boss after all .

We are together in this , let´s not fail . Peace Out .
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track .   Getting back on track . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:57 am

You can go ahead and pass my lieutenant to someone else.

I've become a WoW-Addict, and I got bored of CF pretty quick. But I play here and there, people are just never on when i do.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track .   Getting back on track . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Fair enough , Sniper you´ve been promoted congratulations son .

Btw if you quit i´ll sue you so make sure to do your job right . Brad i hope you still contribute with some clan points for the team .
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track .   Getting back on track . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:39 pm

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track .   Getting back on track . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Ahh. I should have read this one first. WoW got ya Akon, just like I knew it would. Grats Sniper.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track .   Getting back on track . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Hahahah sorry Rich Razz

It gets me everytime

But im getting bored of it too, starting to enjoy real life Razz
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track .   Getting back on track . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Rastlyn wrote:
Ahh. I should have read this one first. WoW got ya Akon, just like I knew it would.

^This

Except I have one last thing to say: FU Brad xD
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track .   Getting back on track . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:52 pm

Hahahha you would say that to another guy, you fag Razz
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track .   Getting back on track . I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am

Smile thank you guys
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track .   Getting back on track . I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:43 am

SniperVolcom wrote:
Smile thank you guys

Your new task is to recruit fresh new members .
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track .   Getting back on track . I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:04 pm

lol, next time i get on i will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track .   Getting back on track . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting back on track .
Page 1 of 1