Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need a favour...

Go down 
+2
AKoN
Desolate
6 posters
AuthorMessage

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:50 pm

Does anyone here know how to hack into a youtube account or at least change the password?

I deleted my gmail without knowing it was linked to my youtube account and now I can't fucking access my Youtube but my channel is still up.

Let me know guys.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Well, that would be extremely hard to hack a youtube account I believe, since the company is a multi billion dollar franchise and hires the best programmers and purchases the best system protection on the market, and it would be also illegal.

Although, I am sure a simple email to a customer service type of thing would suffice. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Desolate wrote:
Well, that would be extremely hard to hack a youtube account I believe, since the company is a multi billion dollar franchise and hires the best programmers and purchases the best system protection on the market, and it would be also illegal.

Although, I am sure a simple email to a customer service type of thing would suffice. Good luck!

THEY CAN'T BE CONTACTED UNLESS IT'S FOR PARTNERSHIPS, THAT'S HOW MUCH THE FUCKERS CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AND THEY DON'T GIVE ANYONE AN EMAIL ONLY A LINK TO A FORUM WHERE EVERYONE ELSE HAS THE SAME FUCKING PROBLEM!

AND EVEN IF I COULD EMAIL THEM THEY WON'T DELETE IT BECAUSE I HAVE NO PROOF IT IS MY CHANNEL. BECAUSE THE STUPID FUCKERS DIDN'T BOTHER TO ADD IN A PERSONAL SECURITY QUESTION OR AN ADDITIONAL FEATURE TO PROVE YOUR IDENTITIY INCASE A SITUATION LIKE THIS HAPPENS.

IN OTHER WORDS YOUTUBE DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK, SO WHY SHOULD I PLAY BY THEIR RULES? THIS PROBLEM HAS BEING ONGOING FOR A YEAR AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE EFFECTED BY IT AND YOUTUBE HAS DONE NOTHING ABOUT IT.

THEREFORE WE ARE ALL FUCKING DRIVEN TO DO ILLEGAL SHIT TO OUR OWN CHANNELS ALL BECAUSE THE YOUTUBE COMPANY REFUSE TO GET THEIR FUCKING HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASSES AND SOLVE THE FUCKING PROBLEM!!!

FUCK I AM FUCKING PISSED!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:15 am

I would help but you spelled favor wrong, so, NO!!

EDIT: Do you think Jaguar pressed caps lock? Or just held down shift throughout the whole message?
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:20 am

kinda agreed with jaguar.well...except the part with the FU*K words
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:47 am

AKoN wrote:

I can't help, but she spelled favour correctly so WEWT. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:59 am

AKoN wrote:

EDIT: Do you think Jaguar pressed caps lock? Or just held down shift throughout the whole message?

The British spell Favour differently than Americans.

We actually bother to add the 'U' in the word.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:17 am

"We actually bother to add the 'U' in the word."

Remember Joanne, American Stereotype: ALL AMERICANS ARE LAZY!
Back to top Go down

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:42 am

Desolate wrote:
"We actually bother to add the 'U' in the word."

Remember Joanne, American Stereotype: ALL AMERICANS ARE LAZY!

Well, that is true most of the time though.

Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:15 pm

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
AKoN wrote:

Nooooo...it's not a different way of typing it..

You're just typing it WRONG! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:21 pm

AKoN wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
AKoN wrote:

Nooooo...it's not a different way of typing it..

You're just typing it WRONG! Very Happy

Listen, shithead.

I'll type whatever the fuck I want, wherever the fuck I want and how I fucking want.

So if you have nothing fucking useful to type, shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Please, we don't need more fights... -.-
Back to top Go down

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Akon started it because he's a pain in the ass, annoying little fuck begging to have a new asshole ripped.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Why don't you all go put on your armour with the sacred colours, as it will bring you honour, and from your superiors, favour.

GTFO.
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Someone needs a chill pill. I'm not going to mention any names but it starts with a "J" . Dang, he is just razzing you. Relax and stop taking to to another level.

It's all just tomatoes or tomĀtoes... potatoes... potĀtoes
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Ok Jabronis.

Lesson 1 : How to spell favour

F - A - V - O -E-R-W-Z-V-T ....OH SCREW IT , IT DOESNT MATTER HOW YOU SPELL IT.
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:28 pm

Leave it up to Rock to throw in his own twist. Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:52 am

Damn Joe, I loved that video x)

Hey hey hey jag............shh...wooosahh....chillax holmes xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need a favour... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a favour...   I need a favour... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a favour...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: