Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lol...

Go down 
+8
Rastlyn
XenoVC
AKoN
ROCKSTER
Desolate
RaptorMistikan
Pikelet
Strider
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider

lol... Empty
PostSubject: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:16 pm

i read that topic where devin needed a break and shit where he called andy a douchebag and stuff.

frankly, i already knew this whole situation was gonna go down. so as usual, i wasnt gonna take any sides.

everything was fine and dandy, until i saw that andy said pikelet was an admin more deserving than devin. sure, i dont like people who edit and delete posts for the dumbest reasons, but when andy said that, my head asploded. i mean come on.... give it to joe if thats how its gonna be.

sorry pike... nothing against you, but in my eyes, i think the admins should think for like a month or so to even consider you for an admin.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:39 pm

I don't mind...actually think it was a way of making Devin feel bad because he doesn't really get on with me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:23 am

i actually agree.pikelet is fit for an admin.hes fun,cheerful.(yes.hes not like SOME of you raptors who get angry so easily and rarely praise ppl.)so if an admin votes if pikelet is an admin,im going for a yes.well.at least a Mod would be good.

PS:Pikelet,where the hell have you been?!I dont see you in crossfire.XD
Back to top Go down
Desolate

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:15 am

Strider wrote:

sorry pike... nothing against you, but in my eyes, i think the admins should think for like a month or so to even consider you for an admin.

I actually never considered making him admin, I was stating my opinion.
Back to top Go down

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:47 am

Pike gets considered an admin and he's like fucking 10 or something and even after last year of leaving because all these puppies were getting promoted despite the fact that had been with Raptor less time than me, I'm still not fucking considered for this shit?

What is it my fucking temper that is my downfall?

Well that's good because half of these admins need to grow a pair of balls anyway and you keep picking the wrong fuckers for the job.

Back to top Go down
Desolate

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:10 pm

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Pike gets considered an admin and he's like fucking 10 or something and even after last year of leaving because all these puppies were getting promoted despite the fact that had been with Raptor less time than me, I'm still not fucking considered for this shit?

Well that's good because half of these admins need to grow a pair of balls anyway and you keep picking the wrong fuckers for the job.

I never considered making Pikelet an admin, I was stating I think he would be a good admin. He is in fact young, 13 I believe, but I see him as a smart and mature person. In my book, age doesn't matter, it's your maturity level. Everyone has the assumption that duration of membership in the clan contributes to their chance at being admin, it does, but it doesn't THAT much.

And about your admin problem, I do agree that back then they made anyone admin. The one example I can think of is Bubb (Kelly)

Nothing against you Kelly, and it's not personal, but I have no idea why Steve made you an admin. Back on the old forums I remember seeing a topic by Steve saying "Kelly is now a part of the staff! WOOHOO CONGRATZ!" with no explanation of why.

I think he was just hitting on you or something....
Back to top Go down

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Desolate wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:

I never considered making Pikelet an admin, I was stating I think he would be a good admin. He is in fact young, 13 I believe, but I see him as a smart and mature person. In my book, age doesn't matter, it's your maturity level. Everyone has the assumption that duration of membership in the clan contributes to their chance at being admin, it does, but it doesn't THAT much.

And about your admin problem, I do agree that back then they made anyone admin. The one example I can think of is Bubb (Kelly)

Nothing against you Kelly, and it's not personal, but I have no idea why Steve made you an admin. Back on the old forums I remember seeing a topic by Steve saying "Kelly is now a part of the staff! WOOHOO CONGRATZ!" with no explanation of why.

I agree about Steve. He's a fucking idiot. He just makes girl that he has the hots for, an admin with no explanation nor any proof showing they would make a great admin.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Quote :
I agree about Steve. He's a fucking idiot. He just makes girl that he has the hots for, an admin with no explanation nor any proof showing they would make a great admin.

That reminds me, even Tom was like that a little bit (making people admins for no reason I mean. XD), when someone had the great idea of UB becoming a part of Raptor, 2 clans that hated each other, Tom made Steve a leader because he was leader of UB.

Yeah great idea, make the leader of a clan that hates you a leader of Raptor. I never understood the reasoning behind the idea, but I guess it was KINDA a good idea? I mean it did help raptor a lot, but it also destroyed it's public image.
Back to top Go down

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Desolate wrote:
Quote :

That reminds me, even Tom was like that a little bit (making people admins for no reason I mean. XD), when someone had the great idea of UB becoming a part of Raptor, 2 clans that hated each other, Tom made Steve a leader because he was leader of UB.

Yeah great idea, make the leader of a clan that hates you a leader of Raptor. I never understood the reasoning behind the idea, but I guess it was WAS a good idea? I mean it did help raptor a lot, but it also destroyed it's public image.

I don't think I was here at the time when that happened. scratch
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Admins should be above 19 , very mature and very patient ppl for what i´ve learnt . Im not either so don´t count with me xD!, Thx anyways Jose .

Sure Pikelet is an interesting form of life but i doubt he would want to be admin (even if he says he would) , it´d totally stress him ( or drive him totally nuts like Akon xD! ) , i can tell you that . At this age , 13 if im not wrong, ppl tend to criticise your work very easily they wouldn´t take you seriously and stuff like that.

I remember back in the avp2 demo days i became leader of Dark Blade at the age of 15 , sure we made progress by becoming the top clan for a couple of months until i got this ego-rush that drove the clan nowhere and this whole drama thing ended when the older members decided to kick me out because i wasn´t mature enough for the job . I was mad at the time, but now i see why .

The older you are the more confident ppl are with you and the more accurate your choices are , it´s not a general rule but it tends to work . So Pike hang in there jabroni, your time will come .

Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Hmm.....alright.

Screw ALL OF YOU! x)
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:55 pm

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Desolate wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:

wat
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:15 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
Admins should be above 19...

...Sure Pikelet is an interesting form of life...

XenoVC wrote:
wat

^This.
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:01 pm

I didn't know we were considering anyone for an administration position, and honestly Jag I don't see why you care right at the moment anyway. And desolate did say he thought Pike would make a good admin, not that he was being considered. Yes, I haven't been around that long, and no I don't know you much if at all but seriously?... You name is blue so technically your not a member nor up for consideration of any position. I don't know what your deal is. Maybe you quit out a while back. Maybe this is a new account for you but none of this really matters.

We are not making any new admins at this point. There is no need for anyone else putting their hand in the cookie jar.
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:40 am

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:

Pretty much,reading your posts injected with over the top rage is sadly hilarious.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:54 am

XenoVC wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:

Pretty much,reading your posts injected with over the top rage is sadly hilarious.

^This

And just lulz...

EDIT: Jag was an ex-member..many times over. She ragequits alot. You thought I nerdraged bad? HAH! Razz
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:03 am

AKoN wrote:
XenoVC wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:

^This

And just lulz...

EDIT: Jag was an ex-member..many times over. She ragequits alot. You thought I nerdraged bad? HAH! Razz

^This
Back to top Go down

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:49 am

Rastlyn wrote:
There is no need for anyone else putting their hand in the cookie jar.

lol... Cookie-monster3

COOKIE!!!
Back to top Go down

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:42 am

Go suck a dick.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:47 pm

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Go suck a dick.

What if I was to say, "NO!"? Just wondering(:
Back to top Go down

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:40 pm

AKoN wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Go suck a dick.

In that case, go suck your own.

I'm sure you do anyway since you are so full of your own diarrhea, you practically wreak of it.
Back to top Go down
GhostHawk

GhostHawk

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:01 pm

PullingPanda wrote:
Rastlyn wrote:

lol... Cookie-monster3

COOKIE!!!
HEY!
You must be "politicy correct" now. Remember its Veggies
lol... Cookiemonster_1
Back to top Go down

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:42 pm

GhostHawk wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:
Rastlyn wrote:

lol... Cookie-monster3

COOKIE!!!
HEY!
lol... Cookiemonster_1

XD!
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:06 pm

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
AKoN wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Go suck a dick.

In that case, go suck your own.

I'm sure you do anyway since you are so full of your own diarrhea, you practically wreak of it.

So I suck my self because I have diarrhea?

Where does that logic make sense? xD
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

lol... Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol...   lol... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:22 am

PullingPanda wrote:
GhostHawk wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:
Rastlyn wrote:

lol... Cookie-monster3

COOKIE!!!
HEY!
lol... Cookiemonster_1

XD!

No, not veggies...

lol... Cookie-monster-diet

Veggies make cookie monster go crazeh

lol... The-cookie-monster
Back to top Go down