Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why is joe mod?

Go down 
+6
Rastlyn
Pikelet
SniperVolcom
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
ROCKSTER
ubwhitefang
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikelet

Pikelet

why is joe mod? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:46 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
And only admis can give you private access , mods only regulate shit talkers, sick freaks , masturbating sick freaks and pikelet .

GTFO, you haven't moderated me at all. You just pithth people off and give me a lithp!
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:47 am

Double post as it is now the norm, I played CF until I had to uninstall it right as my installer got outdated.
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:33 am

Pikelet wrote:
Double post as it is now the norm, I played CF until I had to uninstall it right as my installer got outdated.

shut up, you chickened out just like some jabroni whose name starts with B .
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:51 am

Fang brother! I don't know why your name was turned to blue. Maybe someone mistook a comment you made that you were leaving IDK. Either way, as far as I'm concerned, your still a member so I'm fixing your status now. Hell, between you and ghost, you guys were the reason I joined raptor to begin with.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:16 am

ubwhitefang wrote:
ya i can see ur the new leada Smile ill check out some youtube vids and see if its any fun. id tottaly join u and kick jabaroni ass err however u spell it. but im not doing like a BIG rumble. more like a small one with 5-6 players. i dont have strong internet. and i can send gift cards for the winner. i think it would be cool.

join it for the lols ill send u a apple gift card so u can buy music on itunes and snyc it on ur ipod rather then download it it illegally lol

Jabaroni? Is Jabroni and IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU WAN TO SEND GIFT CARDS TO THE WINNER!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Rastlyn wrote:
Fang brother! I don't know why your name was turned to blue. Maybe someone mistook a comment you made that you were leaving IDK. Either way, as far as I'm concerned, your still a member so I'm fixing your status now. Hell, between you and ghost, you guys were the reason I joined raptor to begin with.

Very Happy thank you! thank god ur a raptor leader now Smile
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Rastlyn wrote:
Fang brother! I don't know why your name was turned to blue. Maybe someone mistook a comment you made that you were leaving IDK.

Sorry rich, that was me. Lol, I went through the Raptor Members group and looked for people who have been gone for a long while and removed them from the list, Fang happened to be one of them. There were about a dozen people that haven't visited here since September! 0_o

But anyway, it's all good.

Quote :
thank you! thank god ur a raptor leader now

Yeah, also thank god it still isn't STEVE, who knows what he would have driven this clan to. -.-
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Hahha Joe..I chickened out because I don't like to play an awful game? I'd learned every single level in CF in like..a day? The levels are like freaking boxes. spawns are the same every time. its just boring...
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:06 pm

AKoN wrote:
Hahha Joe..I chickened out because I don't like to play an awful game? I'd learned every single level in CF in like..a day? The levels are like freaking boxes. spawns are the same every time. its just boring...

Someone who thinks the same way about the game as me. Thank yas. Razz

I was thinking about making a Killing Floor division, what you guys think, because I notice almost everyone in my Friends list has the game.
Back to top Go down
Fakafon

Fakafon

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:14 pm

I'm up for it. I have incredible zombie killing skills! I mean, I did play Super Mario Bros after all = )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fakafon
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:39 pm

AKoN wrote:

he plays WoW now... like ALL... FUCKING... DAY xD
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:09 pm

SniperVolcom wrote:
AKoN wrote:

he plays WoW now... like ALL... FUCKING... DAY xD

I'm getting my moneys worth bro Razz
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Quote :
thank you! thank god ur a raptor leader now

Yeah, also thank god it still isn't STEVE, who knows what he would have driven this clan to. -.- [/quote]

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh plz explain???
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Ok, let's see, he was too lenient, HE was the reason the whole AVP2 community hated Raptor Elite, because he never gave punishment, which then made the members believe they could get away with anything, so they became little bastards.

One thing that could be frowned upon is that he abandoned Raptor Elite when Tom died. But maybe that was a good thing since we have a whole different administration now.

So all in all, he was not fit to be a leader,

So things have changed now, we no longer let our members get away with MURDER. Note the hyperbole,
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Desolate wrote:
Ok, let's see, he was too lenient, HE was the reason the whole AVP2 community hated Raptor Elite, because he never gave punishment, which then made the members believe they could get away with anything, so they became little bastards.

One thing that could be frowned upon is that he abandoned Raptor Elite when Tom died. But maybe that was a good thing since we have a whole different administration now.

So things have changed now, we no longer let our members get away with MURDER. Note the hyperbole,

punishment? hated? lenient?. steve NEVER wanted to be leader, TOM DID. Tom trusted steve more then anyone in raptorelite. So the least steve can do is take care of raptor for a while. and as for being lenient. wtf is wrong with that? its a game... what sort of punishment can you give out? u think punishment will teach the person on a computer a lesson? no it will only piss him off. back when tom was around the only thing he gave punishment was for hacking and it wasnt even that big of a deal if someone caught aimbotting he said he would ban them for a day? wtf is with that? one day is like a walk in the park. but he had his reasons. i actually regret right pissing off pinpoint. i should have kept to myself. but Raptor is Raptor. nothing changes.
its a game.. theres no such thing as punishment. i wish someday u guys can understand its about fun not about rules and shit. this clan is already turning into rsc... btw with all these rules and stuff do ppl actually like raptor now?
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:38 pm

ubwhitefang wrote:
Desolate wrote:

punishment? hated? lenient?. steve NEVER wanted to be leader, TOM DID. Tom trusted steve more then anyone in raptorelite. So the least steve can do is take care of raptor for a while. and as for being lenient. wtf is wrong with that? its a game... what sort of punishment can you give out? u think punishment will teach the person on a computer a lesson? no it will only piss him off. back when tom was around the only thing he gave punishment was for hacking and it wasnt even that big of a deal if someone caught aimbotting he said he would ban them for a day? wtf is with that? one day is like a walk in the park. but he had his reasons. i actually regret right pissing off pinpoint. i should have kept to myself. but Raptor is Raptor. nothing changes.
its a game.. theres no such thing as punishment. i wish someday u guys can understand its about fun not about rules and shit. this clan is already turning into rsc... btw with all these rules and stuff do ppl actually like raptor now?

Well you do raise a good point, some people do not learn their lessons from people over the internet, it depends on how you give punishment actually.

But you are missing other facts, virtually every community or forum you go on will have rules, I always see rules everywhere I go. We aren't going overboard with rules, and yes games are about fun, but do people really have fun when there is some jagoff in the server doing stuff like: teamkilling, hacking, being a jackass, and blatantly annoy people? All because they know they will not get punished by their clan for doing it?

I don't know about you but it is sure hard to ignore some hacker, right? Something that would solve that is a little punishment, an IP ban, no?

I see many clans with a decent amount of rules and morality, they are perfectly happy with their clan. So do we want Raptor to be a bunch of immoral douchebags? I don't think so, if someone does something wrong and gets pissy because they get punished for it, well that's their problem, a simple ban would suffice, if not, an IP ban. Rules weed out the bad. We kick out the bad and keep the good.

So sorry to break it to you, rules are a part of life, even the internet.
Back to top Go down
L3o0

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Need acces too Joe. thanks.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:50 pm

oh you are back.....
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Desolate wrote:
ubwhitefang wrote:
Desolate wrote:

Well you do raise a good point, some people do not learn their lessons from people over the internet, it depends on how you give punishment actually.

But you are missing other facts, virtually every community or forum you go on will have rules, I always see rules everywhere I go. We aren't going overboard with rules, and yes games are about fun, but do people really have fun when there is some jagoff in the server doing stuff like: teamkilling, hacking, being a jackass, and blatantly annoy people? All because they know they will not get punished by their clan for doing it?

I don't know about you but it is sure hard to ignore some hacker, right? Something that would solve that is a little punishment, an IP ban, no?

I see many clans with a decent amount of rules and morality, they are perfectly happy with their clan. So do we want Raptor to be a bunch of immoral douchebags? I don't think so, if someone does something wrong and gets pissy because they get punished for it, well that's their problem, a simple ban would suffice, if not, an IP ban. Rules weed out the bad. We kick out the bad and keep the good.

So sorry to break it to you, rules are a part of life, even the internet.

k i understand. its just back then we didnt have rules. but since ur leada u kno whats best for raptor. and i trust u kno wtf ur doing. cause i dont. lol
Back to top Go down
L3o0

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:42 pm

any link to download the game plz?
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:37 am

L3o0 wrote:
WTF?
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:40 am

L3o0 wrote:

Yeah, I'd try looking in the AVP2 section, but that's probably the most UNLIKELY place right? XD

https://raptorelite.darkbb.com/avp2-f3/official-alien-vs-predator2-download-multiplayer-and-single-player-t27.htm

Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:41 am

oh it's for avp 2 cool see u in servers!
Hi rast
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:46 am

Desolate wrote:
AKoN wrote:

Someone who thinks the same way about the game as me. Thank yas. Razz

I was thinking about making a Killing Floor division, what you guys think, because I notice almost everyone in my Friends list has the game.

I play killing floor and i have an idea why we don't play serious sam the second encounter i play it with my friends and it's cool in coop mode because it has loooooooooooonnnggg levels what do u think rast?
Back to top Go down
L3o0

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:44 pm

cf sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why is joe mod?   why is joe mod? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why is joe mod?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: