Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joker Video Sony Vegas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Joker Video Sony Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Joker Video Sony Vegas   Joker Video Sony Vegas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Hey Guys, a Joker video I made using Sony Vegas 9.

Now despite the fact that it's short, because I used so many effects this too 3 hours to render and is over 2MB. Yeah it's a big fucker. But I hope ya like it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joker Video Sony Vegas   Joker Video Sony Vegas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Not bad. not bad at all.

<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joker Video Sony Vegas   Joker Video Sony Vegas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Thank You. <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Joker Video Sony Vegas   Joker Video Sony Vegas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Wow, really nice Joanne. I liked it.

Nine Inch Nails, good band. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fakafon

Fakafon

PostSubject: Re: Joker Video Sony Vegas   Joker Video Sony Vegas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Oh dear 0_0 that really creeped me out! Nice job Jag = )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fakafon

PostSubject: Re: Joker Video Sony Vegas   Joker Video Sony Vegas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Thanks so much guys. Lol Fakafon! Razz I can be creepy.

I was gonna do Inglourious Basterds next but I'm thinking about doing a Mad Max one next. Don't ask why, Just some films/bands/subjects just tempt me randomly at certain times. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fakafon

Fakafon

PostSubject: Re: Joker Video Sony Vegas   Joker Video Sony Vegas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Well keep it up, because you're doing a vera nice job Jag!

On a side note : maybe some of you missed it, but I posted my Avencast review. It ends kinda abruptly and it's because of this : the game stops working at a certain point.

Sucks = /
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joker Video Sony Vegas   Joker Video Sony Vegas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Fakafon wrote:
Well keep it up, because you're doing a vera nice job Jag!

On a side note : maybe some of you missed it, but I posted my Avencast review. It ends kinda abruptly and it's because of this : the game stops working at a certain point.

Sucks = /

Thanks, Fak. I did a series of videos on the Stones. PegasusRockNRoll was a YT account that got locked out a month ago due to accidently deleting my gmail account linked to it. But I have more videos at RollingStonesChick92 YT Channel

I saw your review and was glad I wasn't the only one who never heard of the game lol. But wow...15 bucks for shit glitchy game that you can't finish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joker Video Sony Vegas   Joker Video Sony Vegas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Ooh I also have a tutorial for Sony Vegas 9.0 for the colouring used in the Joker video. It's purple nd green of course and made by me so hope you like this video too. I'll be doing more tutorials like this as well hopefull just incase I get any queries on what I use in my videos.

Back to top Go down
Fakafon

Fakafon

PostSubject: Re: Joker Video Sony Vegas   Joker Video Sony Vegas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:27 pm

It's a lot like Photoshop then. I used to have Vegas too, but I never really got that far into the whole video maniability = )

Maniability? Is that english? Okay uh... the video's adjustments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joker Video Sony Vegas   Joker Video Sony Vegas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Fakafon wrote:
It's a lot like Photoshop then. I used to have Vegas too, but I never really got that far into the whole video maniability = )

Maniability? Is that english? Okay uh... the video's adjustments.

Yeah a bit. Never read the instructions though but when I first got it and saw all those buttons, I was like "Holy shit...I'm never gonna work this" but it's actually not that bad once you mess around with a bit and make your own colourings and effects. I got Sony Vegas in January this year. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joker Video Sony Vegas   Joker Video Sony Vegas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joker Video Sony Vegas
Page 1 of 1