Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faka and Jag!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
game0ver

game0ver

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:40 am

If you guys remember when you kept getting kicked out the CF server, there was something weird, if you look at this screenie
Faka and Jag! Disconnectproblem
So wth does it say you have logged out and you have logged in, same thing for Loup.

Edit: seems like its normal for that to show when a friends disconnects lol, I learn something everyday.

Last edited by game0ver on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oh well)
Back to top Go down

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:27 am

I cant play with you, its bugging me.
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:17 pm

You too? wtf, so it seems Im the problem, and yeesterday noobs even had the nerves to kick Jag, all she did was watch my back( and pwn them), nothing wrong there?
Back to top Go down

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Not that way...

I have work, i cant be up to 4 am and play with you -.-
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:22 pm

Oh ok then it's not quite my problem ;p , alright I'll try playing earlier on my days off, we'll go noob or pro hunting, same thing actually, that cool?
Back to top Go down

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:23 pm

You dont have to, its kk.

I play with Joanne, and thats enough.
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Don't lie to yourself. ;p
Back to top Go down

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:28 pm

Sigh...

Why should i lie to myself? It just bugs me that i cant play with you US "dudes".
But im satisfied with Joanne making me company.
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Don't take it that way, i just wanna play with everyone.......at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:52 pm

I have been playing this game recently and I haven't had anything like this happen to me....yet anyway. Father's game kept kicking him out and Jag couldnt make a server.
Back to top Go down

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:50 pm

i don like that
Back to top Go down

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Aww, thnx gameover. Smile And thnx, Johan. xD

<3<3<3
Back to top Go down

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:07 pm

)
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:36 pm

game0ver wrote:
i just wanna play with everyone.......at the same time.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Desolate

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:11 pm

game0ver wrote:

You and I have to duke it out sometime. Though, I'll probably just be reminded of how much I suck. ^^
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:13 pm

How about NOW? lol
Back to top Go down
Desolate

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:17 pm

game0ver wrote:
How about NOW? lol

Well right now I am just checking the forums, i won't have time, If I see you online tomorrow sometime I will give you a PM. ; )
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Ok, alright, sounds like a well thought plan ;p gonna give it a try tomorrow ;D
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:09 am

Desolate wrote:
game0ver wrote:

You and I have to duke it out sometime. Though, I'll probably just be reminded of how much I suck. ^^

You should pick someone else x)

I don't know how good you are at cf but from the scores ive seen from game ...i wouldn't wanna play him
Back to top Go down

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 am

Good choice.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Fuck that Brad, I said I'd have a match with him, an' that's exactly what I'm gonna do!
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Awesome attitude! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Alright, post scores Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faka and Jag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faka and Jag!   Faka and Jag! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faka and Jag!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: CrossFire Division :: Everything Crossfire-
Jump to: