Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.

Go down 
+5
Rastlyn
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
AKoN
Fakafon
Desolate
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Desolate

Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:34 pm

I am here to say that Oli (Game0ver) will now be my replacement for admin, and i am here to say my goodbyes. I may become more inactive because College just started and our lives come first, right? Soooooo, anyway I guess I will say it's been fun here and I will say a few goodbyes.

Rich - You're a good dude, I hope you get everything fixed up with your computer and I hope you and your daughter are well.

Akon - The goofball of raptor. Razz You are a fun guy to talk to and I hope life treats you well.

Fakafon - You are a great guy to talk to, you have a good sense of humor and you don't let people get to you, I like that. Best of luck to you in college and keep the Raptors entertained with your Fakey-ness.

Game0ver - Even though I just started to know you only a few weeks ago, I think you are a honest, level-headed guy, and that's why I picked you for this job.

Panda - I still think of you as a friend to me, and I know you go through some tough times, but don't forget to think positive and you will do well. Good luck to you.

Joe (The ROCK) - You are quite possibly one of the most entertaining people here, good luck with school and keep doing what you do best, lay the smackdown. Wink

Sniper - I hope what happened between us before is behind us, so I have no hard feelings towards you and I consider you one of my friends.

Jaggy - You are a truly unique person, standing up for yourself and breaking bones if you need to is an awesome quality for a girl in my opinion. I hope your life gets better for you and trust me, I know how you hate your dad, alcohol is a terrible thing if used irresponsibly, don't grow up to be like him. Have a happy and joyful life.

Mistikan - Hmmm....what ISN'T there to say about ol' Misty? Well for one thing, you are a funny person and you have entertained me for the duration that I have been here. You are the other goofball of raptor. Wink

Jinzo - I don't really know you real well, but good luck in life and I love your weird pictures!

Pikelet - Where have you been man? Anyway, tell your internet company to screw themselves with the limited bandwidth thing, and I hope someday me and you can finally move to Superzoslavia. Smile

Dragon - Szilvester Szilvester... you are a young kid but you can be a good guy sometimes, but I have a new motto for you to say, "I'll be back..."
You already have the voice mastered I hear. ^ ^

Anyway, thats all the people I remember for now, if I missed someone, please don't take it personal, I can't remember everyone. Especially if they have been inactive for a while.

I will try to visit when I can, and good luck to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Fakafon

Fakafon

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:44 pm

Asta luego amigo. Kick ass in college!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fakafon
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:00 pm

Awww Sad

Andy you're a great guy and thank you for getting my AvP2 working again Very Happy

Take care man.

P.S. I'm the goofball nigkaa<33
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:47 pm

LOL i'm an unkwon person to you .... Anyway Good luck and use condoms cuz this world is very dangerous.

P.S. We have to talk more....
P.S.(2) RedBull Rocks
P.S.(3) 173 RedBulls Can Kill You Watch Out!
P.S.(4) If You See A Bear Don't Run, He will Kill You.
P.S.(5) Take Care!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:20 pm

You are not permitted to use multiple ps'.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:21 pm

I'm buying a Bomb right now cuz i want to blow whole texas state
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:02 pm

AKoN wrote:
You are not permitted to use multiple ps'.
Beiber Fever- A virus that mostly affects teenage girls and AKoN resulting in the act of listening to crappy music. Symptoms include listening to Justin Beiber/Jonas Brother etc. Sadly the only cure is to listen to Metallica over and over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:29 am

OMFG! YOU'RE COMING BACK RIGHT???? YOU BETTER BE, BITCH!!!!
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:28 am

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
OMFG! YOU'RE COMING BACK RIGHT???? YOU BETTER BE, BITCH!!!!

Took the words right out of my mouth Smile
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:30 am

Good Luck Andy!! Study hard & don't get too drunk! Laughing This time is the beginning of the rest of your life. Make it count!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:34 am

Au revoir, mate. I hope you do well in college. Maybe we'll run into eachother one day.
Best of luck to ya andy. You're a good guy.

Cya in another life mate. Wink
Back to top Go down
zibit

zibit

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:01 am

Good bye ! :S
PS: U Pwn
PS(2): Dont care, ill still use multiple PS, i deserve to!
PS(3): Jinzo, i win PS(6): Enjoy College:D
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:21 pm

Don't party too much, but then again don't forget to do it sometimes ;p And I know you'll enjoy EE, well most of it. ;p
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:37 pm

zibit wrote:
1 2 3 6? and u win me?
Back to top Go down
Kunai-San

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Sayonara yujin! good luck in school.
Back to top Go down
zibit

zibit

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:40 pm

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
zibit wrote:
1 2 3 6? and u win me?
ye i skipped the 4 5 their just pointless bounce
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:33 pm

I will still try to visit from time to time, and maybe i'll come back during breaks etc.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Desolate wrote:
I will still try to visit from time to time, and maybe i'll come back during breaks etc.
Np U are Free To visit
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Cya man, best of luckz0rz in getting tonz0rz of knowledez0rz to pwnz0rz in your dream jobz0rz!

Live long and prosper!

Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. Spock+Live+long
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.   Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactivity, I have goodbyes for everyone.
Page 1 of 1