Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zibit

zibit

SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!!   SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:31 am

REALLY!!!

it was the first day at school today ( learning IT ) and i learned that all sorts of data go through our computers, that all computers are linked and that they constantly send the data forward but we can't see it right! but some people have device's that can look that data so all that data is mostly 111001011 ( binary ) but they are can be translated to words, for ex: data1: ( random link ) http://mylink, data2: username, Data3: password. and i was like Shocked affraid affraid affraid Exclamation Question Exclamation . and i asked my teacher that how can we block it. and he says you have to block your internet!!!! and i was like affraid . So that was my first day of school Smile

talk about urs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!!   SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:08 pm

You thought that your password is safe? People can check your IP, and by that get your adress, easy piecey, japanesy.
Back to top Go down
zibit

zibit

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!!   SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Well yeah... ^-^
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!!   SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Hmm, I am pretty sure they can't find out your EXACT address from an IP, residential customers anyway. They would have to call your ISP and ask for it, which I doubt they would give away unless it was the police or the government.

and for one to steal your password, it can only be done by certain circumstances, like a certain virus on your computer that records the keys you have typed, (they can steal your Credit Card numbers, passwords etc.) but don't worry, not every single virus does that.

2nd circumstance is that you are on a fake website made to look like the real thing. For example, you click a link that takes you to a website that looks exactly like Myspace, you try to log in, you type in your name and pass, click submit. After you click submit, that information goes right to the hacker, which is why it's important to check the URL at the top. If it says anything other than myspace.com (myspace.ca, myspace.org etc.) then it's most likely fake.
Back to top Go down
PinPoint

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!!   SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:58 pm

nah you dont even need a keylogger to get someones password for something. for example, i could inject a simple php script into this website and download the sql user database with everyone whos registereds email adress, username, and forum password etc. and then all id need to do is check if you have the same password for your email and if you do then ive just gained a new email account, then i could check if you had steam and if you had the same password, bam i have your steam and your email you registered with so theres no way youd get it back, even if you phoned steam i wouldve changed all your details(secret Q ets). then check for Pay Pal and other usefuill things,

the only downsides to doing it like this is you might not use the same password for everything and a forums database usually has there user passwords hashed but rainbow tables would soon fix them so your password would become visible.

be afraid............ or if you have the same password for everything change them
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!!   SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:46 pm

PinPoint wrote:
be afraid............ or if you have the same password for everything change them

Yeah use different passwords and write them down on a postit ;p a safe way so far.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!!   SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:01 pm

game0ver wrote:
PinPoint wrote:

Yeah use different passwords and write them down on a postit ;p a safe way so far.

*nicks postit*
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!!   SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOMEBODY HAS ALL OF UR PASSWORDS!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: