Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.
 
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 HI and sorry

Go down 
+5
Desolate
AKoN
ROCKSTER
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Cazador
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazador

Cazador


Posts : 5
Reputation : 0

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:42 am

I have to say hi, but mostly i want to say sorry for the most uneeded behavior i had here.

i not sure you would keep this seeing you DO not want me here, regardless of what tom said, raptor has new leaders...i viewed the rules and i will obey them, it is though up to the leaders to deside my "eternal fate"

lol im not goging to talk stupid ,post useless threads, it feels though that i should at least be here.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:37 am

im confused.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
-=Raptor=-Jinzo


Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 33
Location : Miami

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:30 am

Cazador wrote:
I have to say hi, but mostly i want to say sorry for the most uneeded behavior i had here.

i (I'm) not sure (if) you would keep this seeing you DO not want me here, regardless of what tom (Tom) said, raptor has new leaders...i viewed (Saw) the rules and i will obey them, it is though up to the leaders to deside (Decide) my "eternal fate"

lol im not goging to talk stupid ,post useless threads, it feels though that i should at least be here.

I see that your main language it's spanish and you have a bad grammar
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER


Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 32
Location : South America

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:29 pm

And who in the blue hell are you ?
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN


Posts : 1305
Reputation : -99
Age : 28
Location : Texas

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Jinzo, you have absolutely no room to talk about incorrect grammar and/or spelling.

But as Joe put it, who in the blue hell are you?
Back to top Go down
Desolate




Posts : 495
Reputation : 23
Age : 31
Location : Pennsylvania, US

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:16 pm

Hmmm, bad grammar, "uneeded behavior",

let me guess....Blisk??
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
-=Raptor=-Jinzo


Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 33
Location : Miami

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:38 pm

AKoN wrote:
Jinzo, you have absolutely no room to talk about incorrect grammar and/or spelling.

But as Joe put it, who in the blue hell are you?

Tu papa cenizo que vende nachos en la esquina de la escuela en la que estudias para pagar tus estupidas cuentas de WoW
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN


Posts : 1305
Reputation : -99
Age : 28
Location : Texas

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Funny.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER


Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 32
Location : South America

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:05 am

Hey Andy what´s up how are things going in Pencilvania xD!
Back to top Go down
Desolate




Posts : 495
Reputation : 23
Age : 31
Location : Pennsylvania, US

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Everything's fine in "Pencilvania" except the Steelers lost to the New England Pattycakes yesterday, which pissed me off. Lol.

In fact I think if you translated Pencilvania, it would translate into "Pencil Woods."


But in all seriousness, I'm fine, how about you?
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan


Posts : 419
Reputation : -79
Location : DA MOON

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:44 am

Whoa whoa whoa,back it up back it up.b4 we turned this topic into some random WoW,Desolate(no offense),or spelling crap,lets all give the creator some respect.who the hell are you Cazador
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
-=Raptor=-Jinzo


Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 33
Location : Miami

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:29 am

I'm 99% sure that he is Blisk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER


Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 32
Location : South America

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:09 am

Desolate wrote:
Everything's fine in "Pencilvania" except the Steelers lost to the New England Pattycakes yesterday, which pissed me off. Lol.

In fact I think if you translated Pencilvania, it would translate into "Pencil Woods."


But in all seriousness, I'm fine, how about you?


Well evryone here in Peru is happy cuz my soccer team has been considered among the top 20 most popular teams in the galaxy xD!

That´s why the new PES 2011 has decided to feature it .
Back to top Go down
Desolate




Posts : 495
Reputation : 23
Age : 31
Location : Pennsylvania, US

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:02 pm

RaptorMistikan wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa,back it up back it up.b4 we turned this topic into some random WoW,Desolate(no offense),or spelling crap,lets all give the creator some respect.who the hell are you Cazador

Back it up before this topic turns into some random Desolate? That makes no sense
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN


Posts : 1305
Reputation : -99
Age : 28
Location : Texas

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:14 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
Desolate wrote:
Everything's fine in "Pencilvania" except the Steelers lost to the New England Pattycakes yesterday, which pissed me off. Lol.

In fact I think if you translated Pencilvania, it would translate into "Pencil Woods."


But in all seriousness, I'm fine, how about you?


Well evryone here in Peru is happy cuz my soccer team has been considered among the top 20 most popular teams in the galaxy xD!

That´s why the new PES 2011 has decided to feature it .

Shame there are only 19 Soccer teams in the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER


Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 32
Location : South America

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:20 pm

AKoN wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Desolate wrote:
Everything's fine in "Pencilvania" except the Steelers lost to the New England Pattycakes yesterday, which pissed me off. Lol.

In fact I think if you translated Pencilvania, it would translate into "Pencil Woods."


But in all seriousness, I'm fine, how about you?


Well evryone here in Peru is happy cuz my soccer team has been considered among the top 20 most popular teams in the galaxy xD!

That´s why the new PES 2011 has decided to feature it .

Shame there are only 19 Soccer teams in the galaxy.


Shame you dont even have a team
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom


Posts : 527
Reputation : -11
Age : 28
Location : Colorado Springs, Colorado

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:17 pm

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
AKoN wrote:
Jinzo, you have absolutely no room to talk about incorrect grammar and/or spelling.

But as Joe put it, who in the blue hell are you?

Tu papa cenizo que vende nachos en la esquina de la escuela en la que estudias para pagar tus estupidas cuentas de WoW

yo lol'd
Back to top Go down
Desolate




Posts : 495
Reputation : 23
Age : 31
Location : Pennsylvania, US

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:34 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
AKoN wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
Desolate wrote:
Everything's fine in "Pencilvania" except the Steelers lost to the New England Pattycakes yesterday, which pissed me off. Lol.

In fact I think if you translated Pencilvania, it would translate into "Pencil Woods."


But in all seriousness, I'm fine, how about you?


Well evryone here in Peru is happy cuz my soccer team has been considered among the top 20 most popular teams in the galaxy xD!

That´s why the new PES 2011 has decided to feature it .

Shame there are only 19 Soccer teams in the galaxy.


Shame you dont even have a team

Shame soccer is a sissy sport anyway. Shocked
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
-=Raptor=-Jinzo


Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 33
Location : Miami

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:31 pm

SniperVolcom wrote:
-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
AKoN wrote:
Jinzo, you have absolutely no room to talk about incorrect grammar and/or spelling.

But as Joe put it, who in the blue hell are you?

Tu papa cenizo que vende nachos en la esquina de la escuela en la que estudias para pagar tus estupidas cuentas de WoW

yo lol'd

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN


Posts : 1305
Reputation : -99
Age : 28
Location : Texas

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:38 pm

@Andy, now you're talking Smile

@Joe, we have a highschool team? Which is actually pretty good...but its a terrible sport. Did I say sport..i didnt mean to...because its definitely not a sport Smile
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Moderator
Moderator
-=Raptor=-Jinzo


Posts : 990
Reputation : 119
Age : 33
Location : Miami

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Did you Say Sport? Whoa, a friend of WoW told you that you will get more chicks if you talk with them about sport?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER


Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 32
Location : South America

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:23 am

AKoN wrote:
@Andy, now you're talking Smile

@Joe, we have a highschool team? Which is actually pretty good...but its a terrible sport. Did I say sport..i didnt mean to...because its definitely not a sport Smile


IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU HAVE A TEAM.


And btw change your highschool team´s name cuz "The Texas Boyscouts" doesnt frighthen anyone
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER


Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 32
Location : South America

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:30 am

Double post FTW . now i see why americans don´t like "soccer". It´s because they suck at it ....lol i mean they got eliminated by a bunch of niggas from Africa the last World Cup which they qualified by beating mediocre teams like Trinidad Y Tobago, Costa Rica, Cuba and others .

Peru has to face Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay ( former multi time World Champions) evry single tournament .

So suck it !! South Americans rule when it comes to real sports because we practice real footbal , not that fake joke you guys play . I bet it´s just an excuse for you bunch of homos to get some contact with other men´s bodyparts xD! .

You ppl should thanks us cuz we actually bring honor to the continent .
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN


Posts : 1305
Reputation : -99
Age : 28
Location : Texas

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:54 am

Jinzo, you're just dumb.

Joe, go learn to play the REAL football, get good, then get back to me. lol.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER


Posts : 747
Reputation : -14
Age : 32
Location : South America

HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:38 am

Sorry im nowhere near your league when it comes to play.....................................GAY sports, no wait you call it "football" haha .






P.S : Funny that you don´t even play "fuckball" Mr . 1031 hours of World of Warcraft .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





HI and sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI and sorry   HI and sorry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
HI and sorry
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: