Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya . Empty
PostSubject: All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya .   All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya . I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm

I`ve been informed by -=RaptoR=- L33oo , Raptor Elite has servers up and runing again in avp2 under the name of " Raptor Elite by 3C " , ofc they are not ours since raptor quited playing that game a while ago .

Now we`ve got one bit of a problem here because i`ve been told no active admins gave such permission to 3C to use raptor elite`s name , now i don`t care if you were raptor members in the past the fact is you are NOT anymore and therefore you should have notified us at least about this .

It was allowed to you to make propaganda for your SUK stronghold servers , it was allowed to you to post time - date - passwords , it was also allowed to you to recruit some ppl from this forum for your avp2 matches , and this is how you pay us back ? .

You better start stating your case A.S.A.P .

P.S : Keep in mind what you say here will not only affect you as an idividual but will take effect on what we decide about your entire clan as a whole , you speak in behalf of it so think clearly . No whinings , no complaining and definitely no insults .

And L33o if you lied to us ( the moderators ) be sure we will ban you forever .

Last edited by ROCKSTER on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-DRagoN

-=RptR=-DRagoN

PostSubject: Re: All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya .   All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya . I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:59 pm

Nop,he didn't lie.
I saw it too.
I didn't rly care 'bout it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya .   All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya . I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:59 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
I`ve been informed by -=RaptoR=- L33oo , Raptor Elite has servers up and runing again in avp2 under the name of " Raptor Elite by 3C " , ofc they are not ours since raptor quited playing that game a while ago .

Now we`ve got one bit of a problem here because i`ve been told no active admins gave such permission to 3C to use raptor elite`s name , now i don`t care if you were raptor members in the past the fact is you are NOT anymore and therefore you should have notified us at least about this .

It was allowed to you to make propaganda for your SUK stronghold servers , it was allowed to you to post time - date - passwords , it was also allowed to you to recruit some ppl from this forum for your avp2 matches , and this is how you pay us back ? .

You better start stating your case A.S.A.P .

P.S : Keep in mind what you say here will not only affect you as an idividual but will take effect on what we decide about your entire clan as a whole , you speak in behalf of it so think clearly . No whinings , no complaining and definitely no insults .

And L33o if you lied to us ( the moderators ) be sure we will ban you forever .

Dear Joe,

You kept the post clean and professional to resort an outstanding issue to your view. The reason behind this is quite simple. Jaguar & Duckey asked me for a favor once in January i believe and at that time they were wearing raptor tags, to setup a server running SUK-Stronghold. The favor was to setup the server because as it was told to me "raptor does not have any running server at this time" and so i took i accepted the request and setup 2 SUK-Stronghold 1 & 2 map servers under the name of raptor as i have been requested. The was no intentional insult, or provocation. The case is merely fulfilling a request for our friends.
Of course, Joe i would like to keep this simple and adequate and so because this was brought on in a peaceful manner, the servers will be named to a different name and an apology is issued to RAPTOR.
Joe, we might have differences but a huge respect remains for Raptor, due to it's past leader (god rest his soul) and to Raptor's deep history.

On a personal note: Joe, I'm surprised this was classified as a issued to be raised only now, servers have been up for over a month now and Raptor members have been playing on them. I considered seeing that for such a long time that there was no concern.

However, as i stated we issue an apology to Raptor, and the servers will be renamed tomorrow. If there are further issued to be discussed, please post them here Joe i will read and reply.

Sincerely,

Dima
Back to top Go down
L3o0

PostSubject: Re: All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya .   All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya . I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:32 pm

eeh .. Joe, whats the big deal with this?

They are letting raptor member to play in it..soo there should be no problem..

3C thanks you for keeping raptorelite's name alive..
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya .   All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya . I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:26 pm

YEAH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya .   All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:10 am

rofl.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya .   All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya . I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:53 am

Well problem solved then , im glad you understood how precius Raptor Elite `s name is . Be careful not to make the same mistake again .

Topic locked and no one is to argue about this anymore , that`s the bottom line cuz The Great One said so .
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya .   All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya . I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Your feeble locks cannot hold me dear Joey, I win.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya .   All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya . I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:33 pm

AKoN wrote:
Your feeble locks cannot hold me dear Joey, I win.

Hold your own farts next time you sick freak , you suck and it stinks this far away .xD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya .   All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All 3C members read this b4 things get ugly for ya .
Page 1 of 1