Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ASS CLOWN!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

ASS CLOWN! Empty
PostSubject: ASS CLOWN!   ASS CLOWN! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:49 pm

ASS! I went down to tha tower and saw ELLIS! She was all like "BJVHJFHJDGJHFKJGCJHHJM," and I'm like "ASS!" bum bum bum bum bum... ASSHAT!!! Then this witch comes up to me and goes like "AAAARRRRRRRGGG" and I'm like "ASS!" *bam boom blat blat pow majigga* So later i'm i'm at tha freeway and Rochelle comes up and is like "GET ME OUTA HERE!" and im liek "NO." AH HA HA HA HA HAHA HA! ASSCLOWN! ASS! ASSHAT! Now its 3am, and im on yo moms car, and this dude come up, and he like US! and i'm like ASS! Then im thrown puke at a boomer, and coach come up and be like "Imma beat that tanks ass! and I'm like ASS! then up comes a jocky, and he like AH HA HA iu]sy GS AJ HASHGKJXD jHSDj! And I'm like ASS! What a Face Neutral @ Exclamation Exclamation affraid Embarassed Wink I love you
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

ASS CLOWN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASS CLOWN!   ASS CLOWN! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Ok Silver , plz take your pills and go take a nap .
Back to top Go down

ASS CLOWN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: