Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, herrow dare

Go down 
+7
Desolate
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
KarateKa
AKoN
Silver
ROCKSTER
SniperVolcom
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Should I get a Raptor Elite server running?
Yes
Well, herrow dare I_vote_lcap67%Well, herrow dare I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
No
Well, herrow dare I_vote_lcap33%Well, herrow dare I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:38 am

Sup Raptors, I have returned to inform everyone that if they still wanted a Raptor Elite AvP2 server, I could buy one in the near future.

I recently (right after i stepped down) start to code HTML and Java and get paid for my services.

Atm, I'm coding my own project and I expect it to go very well.

Let me know you think.

Btw, Bradley, lay off the WoW... 1000+ hours Shocked

Last edited by SniperVolcom on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:38 pm

O HERRRRROOOOO
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:47 pm

That`s a very interesting project of yours . But why would you spend your money on a dead game when you could perfectly spend it on weed , beer , cigs ...maybe some cheap bitches idk ???

But anyways if your answer is still Yes , then i guess raptor elite could get back on track after so long .

P.S : Yea Brad get rid of WoW , nobody with a decent IQ plays that crap anymore .

Last edited by ROCKSTER on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:37 pm

WERR HERRRRRROO DERR!!
Back to top Go down

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:12 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
P.S : Yea Brad get rid of WoW , nobody with a decent IQ plays that crap anymore .

you want him to spend more time drinking... which results in getting a lower IQ.

He'll just start playing WoW.

Perhaps AKoN is an alcoholic, but i don't think so, basically.

1# hes the smartest WoW player.
2# hes traumatized.
3# hes god.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Panda is on to something >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:12 am

SniperVolcom wrote:
Sup Raptors, I have returned to inform everyone that if they still wanted a Raptor Elite AvP2 server, I could buy one in the near future.

I recently (right after i stepped down) start to code HTML and Java and get paid for my services.

Let me know you think.

That would be very good. I don't think game is dead. There are many people and clan playing that game. So it may be worth for it. We are one of the clans who are inactive in AVP2. The clans such as |S|, |DBH|, =RO= are still active ones. AVP2 is alive.
Back to top Go down

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:28 pm

KarateKa wrote:
SniperVolcom wrote:

Let me know you think.

That would be very good. I don't think game is dead. There are many people and clan playing that game. So it may be worth for it. We are one of the clans who are inactive in AVP2. The clans such as |S|, |DBH|, =RO= are still active ones. AVP2 is alive.

=RO= are botters occasionally, and when they dont bot they whine about getting owned.
DBH is a shitinfested clan. Period.
S has 3 active members. Futile, Monkeyshotg and myself.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Anyways if Raptor comes back , so The Rock will and that means he`ll lay the smackdown on evryone`s candy asses from those fruity =RO= pebbles to the yabba dabba DBH bitches because he is The Great One and that`s the bottom line cuz The great one said so .
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:11 am

Panda wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
SniperVolcom wrote:

Let me know you think.

=RO= are botters occasionally, and when they dont bot they whine about getting owned.

And yourself? What's your nickname? However, I know more people playing this game from |S| Clan.

Last edited by KarateKa on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:18 am

SniperVolcom wrote:

Let me know you think.

See AKoN you are sick!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:03 pm

KarateKa wrote:
Panda wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
SniperVolcom wrote:

Let me know you think.

And yourself? What's your nickname? However, I know more people playing this game from |S| Clan.

I am |S| Switch.

The guy that rages on everybody. Im sure youve heard of me.
According to AKoN i have PMS about 70% of the week well, I gotta admit hes onto something.

Anyways thats me.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Panda wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
Panda wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
SniperVolcom wrote:

Let me know you think.

I am |S| Switch.

According to AKoN i have PMS about 70% of the week well, I gotta admit hes onto something.

Anyways thats me.

lol. youuuu Razz
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:47 am

Panda wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:

you want him to spend more time drinking... which results in getting a lower IQ.

He'll just start playing WoW.

Perhaps AKoN is an alcoholic, but i don't think so, basically.

1# hes the smartest WoW player.
2# hes traumatized.
3# hes god.

*Wild ass kisser has appeared!*
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:50 am

Panda wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
Panda wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
SniperVolcom wrote:

Let me know you think.

I am |S| Switch.

Anyways thats me.

Panda, don't be funny Smile I know you are not Switch. I messed with that guy last week. I wouldn't do that if that was you.. Ok, tell me then. What did you tell me after I killed you as a queen in survivor? I said 'queeny' and you said ... ?
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:31 am

Lol as a matter of fact he IS Switch .
Back to top Go down

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:27 am

KarateKa wrote:
Panda wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
Panda wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
SniperVolcom wrote:

Let me know you think.

I am |S| Switch.

Anyways thats me.

Panda, don't be funny Smile I know you are not Switch. I messed with that guy last week. I wouldn't do that if that was you.. Ok, tell me then. What did you tell me after I killed you as a queen in survivor? I said 'queeny' and you said ... ?

Didnt say anything. I am Switch.

my xfire: lmao190

I made the |S| site.

Im always talking to Monk and Futile on skype when we play. Either Crysis 2 or AvP2 or BC2.

|S| Serenity server control password L1: shadow.
L2: Amsterdam.

I play with 2,0 staggrate, usually Johnson Demolitions. Either Drone or Predalien. Mostly Drone these days.

And a side note.

No one messes with me enough to make me pissed, I don't really care to be honest.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Want me to piss you off ? xD!
Back to top Go down

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:23 pm

You can't, joeyboi (;
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:00 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
That`s a very interesting project of yours . But why would you spend your money on a dead game when you could perfectly spend it on weed , beer , cigs ...maybe some cheap bitches idk ???

But anyways if your answer is still Yes , then i guess raptor elite could get back on track after so long .

Because, what else am I going to do with the remaining $120 profit I make every month?

Why not spend it towards a good cause? Kick starting Raptor maybe?

Brad's IQ, btw, happens to BE WoW
Back to top Go down

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Spend them on ur car, gf, apartment.

Or perhaps... save?

Buy a house of gold.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:11 pm

u can buy a gangsta rappa car
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Pfft, 2.0? That's scrub stuff. I know you're packing that 4.0 Wink
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:14 am

Panda wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
Panda wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
Panda wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
SniperVolcom wrote:

Let me know you think.

I am |S| Switch.

Anyways thats me.

I made the |S| site.

Im always talking to Monk and Futile on skype when we play. Either Crysis 2 or AvP2 or BC2.

I play with 2,0 staggrate, usually Johnson Demolitions. Either Drone or Predalien. Mostly Drone these days.

And a side note.

No one messes with me enough to make me pissed, I don't really care to be honest.

You are always a good friend of mine Wink But you said in the game:

- i won
- suckaz

Smile
Back to top Go down

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:58 pm

KarateKa wrote:
Panda wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
Panda wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
Panda wrote:
KarateKa wrote:
SniperVolcom wrote:

Let me know you think.

I am |S| Switch.

Anyways thats me.

I made the |S| site.

And a side note.

You are always a good friend of mine Wink But you said in the game:

- i won
- suckaz

Smile

Yeah, I always win.

You're not such a bad friend either. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well, herrow dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, herrow dare   Well, herrow dare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, herrow dare