Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XenoVC

XenoVC

AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2" Empty
PostSubject: AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2"   AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:14 am

Details are relatively unknown at this point, but sources are saying that Aliens vs Predator 4 is well on it's way with Monolith back on development! A quote from an unknown representative at Sierra is quoted as saying

"Well, they (Monolith) kind of rushed development on the last game (AvP2) towards the end and left it out to dry without any official patches, thus leaving many game breaking exploits forever exposed, as they found that method successful before,they are going to try a new 'rush it from the beginning method'!"

Needless to say, this is an exciting time.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2"   AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:27 am

You can`t seriously belive they`ll launch the game any time soon can you . It`s going to be another 10 years from now before we get to hear about this avp4 and by then none of us will be playing any virtual games at all....well except maybe for my good friend Brad "1000 hours" Anderson .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2"   AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Nothing can be like avp2. No matter how hard they try, doesn't matter if Monolith makes it.
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2"   AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:55 am

You guys couldn't smell the April 1st air around the post?
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2"   AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:26 am

Oh , i guess you americans do this "april fools " thing this time of the year....we do it on january xD! .
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2"   AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Oh...snap. I didn't even consider it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2"   AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:55 am

XenoVC wrote:
You guys couldn't smell the April 1st air around the post?

Already knew it was a joke, since Monolith and Sierra are almost bankrupt.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2"   AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:19 am

I mean, I knew it wasn't for serious. But I didn't realize it was an April Fool's joke.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2"   AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:59 pm

well i'm the owner of monolith...
so this game will kickass
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44

PostSubject: Re: AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2"   AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:12 pm

AKoN wrote:
I mean, I knew it wasn't for serious. But I didn't realize it was an April Fool's joke.

Hm, actually i agree. I knew it was a joke but didnt realize it was april 1st.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2"   AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AvP4 Coming Soon: Said to "be like AvP2"
Page 1 of 1