Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thaam

anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? Empty
PostSubject: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:11 pm

if so please message me, and if your not the undead please refrain from the sexy comments such as: oh fuck its that blisk kid!

lol, yeah i know unwelcome..at least i whont bother you here..trying to find people who has fa.....i will not be making another post unless this is deleted or i need to reply.

one thing: you guys are dead.....can i poke you with a digital stick?...if you prefer digital dick or "stick" thats ok too. =B
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:51 pm

I had SupCom 1 + FA, I LAN:ed on it with some mates. I don't have it anymore.

Soz.
Back to top Go down
Thaam

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:52 pm

awww, hehe lol the seraphim are beast
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:14 am

OMG it`s Blisk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Blisk...name seems familiar, can barely remember the guy though. :/ Was he annoying?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:06 pm

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Blisk...name seems familiar, can barely remember the guy though. :/ Was he annoying?

Extremely. he was like Luke x10
Back to top Go down
Thaam

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:13 pm

lol your like omfg its blisk

you need a blisk to get you alive and ready to tear ass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Luke seemed just plain weird to me. And yeah after reading the sentance above, I can see he's annoying now. xD
Back to top Go down
Thaam

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:00 pm

cheers you remeber now... eh sorry for the retard thing but hey whadda ya say you wake up....eh...its not fun watching friends/enmies get lazy like this..... cant let you die would be a insult to toms legend of a clan...and tolerance for me and others... Smile
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:00 am

Thaam wrote:
cheers you remeber now... eh sorry for the retard thing but hey whadda ya say you wake up....eh...its not fun watching friends/enmies get lazy like this..... cant let you die would be a insult to toms legend of a clan...and tolerance for me and others... Smile

We're already dead... theres just 5-6 people who talk on these forums now, and only 2-3 of them are members.
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-DRagoN

-=RptR=-DRagoN

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:49 am

Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?   anyone got supreme commander forged alliance? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone got supreme commander forged alliance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: