Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way

Go down 
+2
Blaze
XenoVC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
XenoVC

XenoVC

Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way Empty
PostSubject: Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way   Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:13 pm

After 3 years of waiting after the initial news and look at the original build back in 2008, even the release of the subpar AvP3 in between, it seems Aliens: Colonial Marines is coming after all, set for release next year on 360, PS3, PC, and Nintendo's new Wii U!

Last edited by XenoVC on Thu May 31, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way   Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:28 am

neat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way   Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:59 pm

I'm hoping this is far more promising than AVP 2010.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way   Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:31 am

cant wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way   Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:50 am

cool!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way   Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:14 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way   Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:32 am

That was better than sex.

on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way   Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:42 pm

def. waiting b4 i get another avp game. avp3 made me sad.
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way   Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:02 am

you are alive!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Gigadon

Gigadon

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way   Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:27 am

Inferno wrote:
def. waiting b4 i get another avp game. avp3 made me sad.

Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way   Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:36 pm

We've now learned Aliens WILL be playable in MP, and in a third person perspective, scour through all the news you ever need here:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/category/aliens-cm-news/

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?board=30.0
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way   Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:13 am

It's been over a decade in the making, think about it, before AvP2 was even released, everyone thought we were going to see this game on the PlayStation 2.

It's out tommorow.

There are tons of new multiplayer modes and an all new campaign that picks up after Aliens, and tries to tie up loose ends from Alien 3.

I'm hoping I'll be playing this one for awhile.

Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way Aliens-colonial-marines-gets-some-official-box-art
Back to top Go down
Raptor Mistikan

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way   Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:03 am

Turns out this game was a giant slap to the nuts to any Aliens fan.
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way   Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Raptor Mistikan wrote:
Turns out this game was a giant slap to the nuts to any Aliens fan.

A Mistikan post I can agree with?

There's a first time for everything.
Back to top Go down
Raptor Mistikan

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way   Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:46 am

10 years in production just for this piece of crap? It was like me waiting for 30 mins in the toilet just to let out a fart. The game was wayyyy better in the alpha or beta stages...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way   Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aliens: Colonial Marines officially on the way
Page 1 of 1