Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prometheus (New Movie)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XenoVC

XenoVC

Prometheus (New Movie) Empty
PostSubject: Prometheus (New Movie)   Prometheus (New Movie) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:53 am

An all new film from Ridley Scott, the director of the original 'Alien', that started it all back in 1979, is coming in 2012.

The general plot of the film known is of Astronauts finding out the origins of humanity, suggesting that we may have been created by an unknown source.

This film is based in the universe of the Alien films according to many reports, and the general design of it would indicate that as well. It seems the Space Jockey creature, the species seen fossilized to a giant chair in the Derelict ship of the original Alien may finally be revealed.

It's unknown if the Alien itself will have a role, or be seen at all.

In any case, I'm intrigued.

Prometheus (New Movie) 119xb0j

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/alien-movies/prometheus/
Back to top Go down
Gigadon

Gigadon

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (New Movie)   Prometheus (New Movie) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:29 am

Lets watch this
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (New Movie)   Prometheus (New Movie) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:51 pm

Gigadon wrote:
Lets watch this

Have a plan?
Back to top Go down
Piяate

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (New Movie)   Prometheus (New Movie) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:42 pm

The movie is gonna ruin the entire franchise.

Ridley Scott is like any other old director that returns and continues on his old work which ends with him destroying it all.
The mystique is what made it all good.

Don't get me wrong, I look forward to the movie, but somehow, I don't really think it's going to be that great.
Back to top Go down
Gigadon

Gigadon

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (New Movie)   Prometheus (New Movie) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:31 am

XenoVC wrote:
Gigadon wrote:
Lets watch this

Have a plan?

Yeah, lets all run naked and touch ourselves outside the theatre while waving live racoons glued to long poles.
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (New Movie)   Prometheus (New Movie) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Gigadon wrote:
XenoVC wrote:
Gigadon wrote:
Lets watch this

Have a plan?

Yeah, lets all run naked and touch ourselves outside the theatre while waving live racoons glued to long poles.

Yes'm, that'll get an usher to immediately bring tickets and snack vouchers!
Back to top Go down
Gigadon

Gigadon

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (New Movie)   Prometheus (New Movie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:17 pm

XenoVC wrote:
Gigadon wrote:
XenoVC wrote:
Gigadon wrote:
Lets watch this

Have a plan?

Yes'm, that'll get an usher to immediately bring tickets and snack vouchers!

/Operation cannot-possibly-fail
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (New Movie)   Prometheus (New Movie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:13 am

Before Alien, there was Prometheus.

It's out now, folks! Get to the theater this weekend, or sometime soon.

My quick spoiler free take: It'll leave you with more questions than you had going in, but it's still a dazzling visual fest, with some interesting twists for the Alien universe, that will take many more viewings to understand/appreciate.

Last edited by XenoVC on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (New Movie)   Prometheus (New Movie) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:18 pm

I enjoyed this movie. In a genetics standpoint, the birth of the alien didnt totally make sense to me. (bio student, what can i say)
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (New Movie)   Prometheus (New Movie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prometheus (New Movie)
Page 1 of 1