Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Desolate

Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard   Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Checking up on my old Raptor guys. Looks like this place ain't as lively as it used to be since Tom left us. Hell that's an overstatement, this place kicked the bucket.

Anyways... how my old pals doing? Anyone who's left that still has the effort to check into this place once awhile. How about that new game? The Colonial Marines one.. yeah I heard it sucks. Bastards.

How longs it been? Shit. 4 or 5 years since this clan was created? Only seems like yesterday I was a young buck killing Aliens and Marines with all of ya. Does anyone still even play that game anymore? Any servers still running?

Now this got me thinking of Tom, shit I loved that man. He was definitely the heart of this clan. I remember how he played, he would move around and shoot at nothing until an alien came around and obliterated it. Then if he got pounced on he would kamikaze-suicide himself so the alien wouldn't get the kill. Hahaha, fuckin Tom.
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard   Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:59 am

Think it's time for this clan to kick the bucket.

I don't even use the tags anymore.

It didn't spread out in any way, it just got worse after we lost Tom.

Might be for the best.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard   Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:57 pm

I don't think anyone uses the tags anymore. I ain't never taking this forum down though. all this clan used to be is reduced to one abandoned forum lol. I don't know, i was thinking about reviving this place with new servers, a new game, finding some new members and a website. But I wouldn't have time for that. I have work, school and a social life to manage. It would be too big a commitment for me to handle.
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard   Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Well, hello there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard   Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:26 pm

Last edited by [JaguaR] on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard   Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:06 pm

How ya doin? lol
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard   Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:28 am

Hi all!
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard   Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:08 pm

Desolate wrote:
I don't think anyone uses the tags anymore. I ain't never taking this forum down though. all this clan used to be is reduced to one abandoned forum lol. I don't know, i was thinking about reviving this place with new servers, a new game, finding some new members and a website. But I wouldn't have time for that. I have work, school and a social life to manage. It would be too big a commitment for me to handle.

New game? Planetside 2

its free.
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard   Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesus Christ i've seen more life in a graveyard
Page 1 of 1