Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time.

Go down 
+6
-=RptR=-DRagoN
KarateKa
L3o0
Duckey
XenoVC
AKoN
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:08 am

.      It is so strange to me, to think, that I have just graduated high school. I am 18-years-old now and stepping out into the real world. How many of you remember picking on me for being just a kid? Better yet, how many of you did it make mad that this little kid was better than you? Hmm, Joe? Smile
     It also amazes me how much time I put into playing this video game... This production of someone else's imagination. Mind you, it is 4:00am as I write this, so if I get sentimental, or simply mental, just ignore me. But I digress. I put so much time in to this game, and really, this game was what introduced me to the Internet. I have met so many people through this twelve-year-old fossil and constructed friendships with many people whom I will never meet in person. Yet, if I was to forge a list of my top for past times, Alien vs. Predator 2 would definitely rival for number one. 
     I get almost giddy now, looking back through old topics on the forum to see what we used to talk about.. All the rivals and drama involved with this borderline 2d game. Clan fights, even inter-clan squad fights.  
     I don't care what consoles they release or what kind of video games they come out with, this will be my single most loved game of all time. And I vow if one day, I won the lottery of come across some massive fortune that I will put my money towards re-releasing this game. 
     I was searching through my closet the other day with my girlfriend and inside of a little box I have that I store little tid bits of memories in, I had an envelope. My girlfriend asked me about it and I explained.. On the front of this envelope was my screen name "AKoN" and it was mailed to me by, no other than our founder, Tom. And it was strange to me to think back on it now that he would give away his very own money to complete strangers for so simply playing a video game. I did not get the chance to know him well, but I know Tom was a great guy. 
    I have done enough talking and I am typing this on an iPhone anyway, which is a feat in itself. I hope to hear back from some of you, my friends.

- Always watching, AKoN
Back to top Go down

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:27 pm

I still come on here and check up from time to time but never post. Now it's gotten more quiet here than ever before. I'm not sure why this place is still up, some people come here to reminisce about the good ol' days, some come to to try and revive this place and some come to just dump their shit here. I'm not sure if there's any point in me posting, me and Phantasm did try at one point to get people back on AVP2 and set up a server on our own computer but considering that most people have now grown up, have other plans, moved on or just became completely disinterested, I just decided to not bother wasting my time on it.

Anyway I hope you are keeping well, Akon. We all miss Tom and to see how this place turned out, shows us how much of a positive impact he had on this place, he was the backbone and we fell apart without him. I'm glad you're keeping in touch.
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:28 am

Good luck in the next leg of life, Mr. Akon.

For all of you who might be curious, I counted about 21 people active in AVP2 servers yesterday. I'm sure I've noted this before, but if you ever see 1 person in the UMP2 Party Server, it's probably me, don't be afraid to walk on in.
Back to top Go down
Duckey

Duckey

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:46 am

We shall play again ! :-)
Back to top Go down
L3o0

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:01 am

17 july, 02.52 am. Right now im having Final test on college, im searching some information on the internet and something in my head say to me to check out the raptor's forums. Like Akon, i expend alot of time playing this game, and it brings me lots of memories read all the thing we used to talk. Right now im on my second year studing industrial engineering and it is just very nostalgic to me think that TOm is no longer with us in this world. Im 100 porcent sure that he was a good man, i really hope that everyone of us have the same conception that i have about him. Raptor it was never the same with out him. Hope you all guys are good, Big hug for everyone.
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:15 am

Hello everybody. I remember those funny days. I have not been playing the game since last year. However, there are still many people playing it.

'Evac' is my favourite. I do quick kills playing predalien. I remember that I jumped among 6 or so marines and killed them one by one and molted into a queen and finished the rest of them. I also remember the times that I faced very good players who always nailed me.

AVP2 was installed in my ex-computer. I think to install it again someday.

Hope to meet you Raptors!

-=BL=-KarateKa
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-DRagoN

-=RptR=-DRagoN

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:45 am

The BL tag is pretty nostalgic.
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:03 am

-=RptR=-DRagoN wrote:
The BL tag is pretty nostalgic.

Indeed, it is..
Back to top Go down
Piяate

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:26 am

lel
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:41 am

Dont get nostalgic you pansy ass nerds XD
Back to top Go down

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:08 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
Dont get nostalgic you pansy ass  nerds XD

Time.  Tumblr_md1utwG94n1qf08gp
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-DRagoN

-=RptR=-DRagoN

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:22 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
Dont get nostalgic you pansy ass  nerds XD

I can tell that you are the same, by the look in your eyes, you cocky bastard. ._.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:00 pm

See? I miss this.

Growing up sucks ass. I don't want responsibility, I don't want a job, I want free time.
I want to spend my days on video games enjoying my self instead of dealing with real people in the real world..because let's be honest, people suck.
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:54 am

AKoN wrote:
See? I miss this.

Growing up sucks ass. I don't want responsibility, I don't want a job, I want free time.
I want to spend my days on video games enjoying my self instead of dealing with real people in the real world..because let's be honest, people suck.
Agree. I want to go back in time and be a child again. Unfortunately, that's impossible..
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-DRagoN

-=RptR=-DRagoN

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:07 am

AKoN wrote:
See? I miss this.

Geez. I can't agree with you more lol.
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:13 am

-=RptR=-DRagoN wrote:
AKoN wrote:
See? I miss this.

Geez. I can't agree with you more lol.
Little big man Smile
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Hai fellows!
I have a project in mind, create AvP2 2013. New graphics and stuff just for fun now I have free time.
This must continue...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
angelicawright

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Just wanted to say hello to you all. I haven't checked this place out in a long while wish i did tho. Hope everyone is doing well. -angel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time.    Time.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time.
Page 1 of 1