Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okey People

Go down 
+5
Rastlyn
AKoN
JP
Inferno
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:14 pm

I'm back with new computer and the first thing to do was: Download AVP2.
So I invite everyone to play again on a server just for the lulz and have some fun.

Steps:
http://yoni0505.blogspot.com.es/2012/03/aliens-vs-predator-2-how-to-play.html

Instead of installing the 1.5.3 install 1.5.4

http://avpunknown.com/updates/AvP2SMSInstall_1.5.4.zip

Proof
Okey People Avp210
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:06 pm

wait...therer are still servers going up?
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:06 pm

YEP!
Back to top Go down
JP

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:43 pm

You forgot the last step wich is to get yourself an aimbot hack and get auto-banned from the [TBBC] server...

DFAF66F7FFFF;   1-=RaptoR=-Jinzo - Aimbot Detected

You tought i was aimbotting so naturaly you had to go get one for yourself, not knowing that this server bans automaticaly for hacking

Once you reentered the server and got yourself auto-banned one more time for the exact same reason, you used a VPN server to join the [TBBC] chat program and tried to convince us that it was someone else using your name.. lol. First you played the "it was my brother card", and then you used the vpn server and threw the "someone stole my name" at us. n1...

Funny fact: the first auto-ban ocurred on the exact same day this post was made. So banned on the first day!

As if it wasnt enough that someone can't distiguish total ownage with sniper from hax and call me a cheater, hacked on a public server twice and used a vpn server to change his IP to try to fool both of us admins, you later tried to hack the [TBBC] website!!!!!  Shocked srsly, holly sheeet!! the server log is full of it!

In all my years in this game this is the first time i ever do this: register on a clan's forum to complain about one of its members.

If you have the need to practice your pseudo-H4X0r skillz please go do it somewhere else, maybe you should try to hack your own forum.

And please and dont bother us again.

gg
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Who are you? lol

You're a no body, for one.

Second, this game is entirely to old for you to take the time to complain on these forums. I barely even find the time to check this place out any more and I think I'm the only "leader" left.
Back to top Go down
JP

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:00 pm

AKoN wrote:
Who are you? lol

First of all im one of the admins of the server your pal jinzo hacked in and later on tried to hack the website.

And who are you? Ah yes.. AKoN. I almost forgot about your stagger "skillz". lol...

Secondly i couldn't give less fucks if one of your members hacked on our servers but when he tries to hack our website for who knows what reason, thats a different story

-a NoBoDy
Back to top Go down

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:07 am

JP wrote:
AKoN wrote:
Who are you? lol

First of all im one of the admins of the server your pal jinzo hacked in and later on tried to hack the website.

And who are you? Ah yes.. AKoN. I almost forgot about your stagger "skillz". lol...

Secondly i couldn't give less fucks if one of your members hacked on our servers but when he tries to hack our website for who knows what reason, thats a different story

-a NoBoDy

Would just like to point out bro that you're pretty much beating a dead horse. There is no Raptor clan anymore these forums are just here for people to reminisce about the good old days.

What Jinzo did or didn't do and what he does on AVP2 or to your forums is no longer our problem, so get over it.

-JaguaR
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:17 am

JP wrote:
AKoN wrote:
Who are you? lol

-a NoBoDy

You know me, marvelous.

You are free to go now.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:26 pm

Erm? xDD I don't play since late 2010...
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:36 pm

Trololololol I did all that stuff? I'm curious now, can you send me the IP and all the stuff?
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: no shit   Okey People I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:38 am

I thought this was long dead. I'm going to have to try and see if I can download it and get into a server. I miss the old days!

Peace!
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:34 am

Rastlyn wrote:
I thought this was long dead. I'm going to have to try and see if I can download it and get into a server. I miss the old days!

Peace!

That would be great! I still play sometimes but I'm too rusty. Need more training.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:12 am

I've been trying the last couple of days to download it. All of the old links are busted and when I try to download with the actual CDs, it stops at about 95%.
Back to top Go down

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:51 pm

https://mega.co.nz/#!EFJl0Z6K!Ily2nzyo69X6qiaQ7138eAjU0n2XDhKiHPxvLAgZg8w

You're welcome. Smile

P.S
New Master Server Patch 2.0

http://www.avpunknown.com/master/AVP2SMSInstall_2.0.zip
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:31 pm

You're lovely <3

Edit: Why do you make so many new accounts, Jag? xD You know you're just going to keep watching the forums like the rest of us anyway Smile
Back to top Go down

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:11 pm

AKoN wrote:
You're lovely <3

Edit: Why do you make so many new accounts, Jag? xD You know you're just going to keep watching the forums like the rest of us anyway Smile

Anytime. ^.^

For a while the name "JaguaR" alone was unavailable until recently and I wanted it, I dunno OCD I guess. Razz

Also, lemme know how this download works out for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:17 pm

I've not very tech savvy at all :/ it downloaded just fine..but what do I do now?  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:20 pm

AKoN wrote:
I've not very tech savvy at all :/ it downloaded just fine..but what do I do now?  Crying or Very sad 

There should be a text file included that I made with instructions on how to install it.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:24 pm

Found it! lmao
Back to top Go down

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:25 pm

AKoN wrote:
Found it! lmao

No problem. Smile
Any issues with the installation or game, just let me know. ^.^
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:31 pm

The installation worked fine and the instructions were perfect Very Happy

Buuuuuut the Master Server 2.0 patch is saying there is a 404 error Sad
Back to top Go down

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:34 pm

http://avpunknown.com/

Try from here, it's the second link. Smile
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:44 am

AKoN wrote:
The installation worked fine and the instructions were perfect Very Happy

Buuuuuut the Master Server 2.0 patch is saying there is a 404 error Sad

Will you play AKoN? We should play together! What is your Xfire? I will make an account and add you.
Back to top Go down

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:49 am

Dude, no one has been using xfire since 2011, most of us are on Steam now but I don't think AKoN has steam.
Back to top Go down

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:51 am

We've got a facebook group though https://www.facebook.com/groups/oldavp2/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Okey People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okey People   Okey People I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okey People
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next