Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reminiscing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-=RptR=-DRagoN

-=RptR=-DRagoN

Reminiscing Empty
PostSubject: Reminiscing   Reminiscing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 10:26 am

Hey there.
Doubtful that any of you stop by to read this, and I think I've made a similar post a while ago but, oh well. I randomly stumbled upon this forum, I have no idea why and how I randomly remembered but here I am.

I really miss you guys. I know we've had our rough patches, but you guys really helped me to develop as a person. This was the very first gaming community I'ce ever been in, and frankly you guys are the reason I whipped myself to learn proper english. I've read some of my previous posts... I'm ashamed for multiple reasons.. Firstly the grammar, oh the grammar (I don't think I need to further talk about this), secondly my overall behaviour. I really really thank you guys for bearing with me as long as you did. Each and every one of you is amazing for this, and for other reasons. Nowadays you simply can't find a community similar to what we had here back in the day.

I remember the games we played, I remember the CrossFire division, which I have fucked utterly and completely (really sorry for this retrospecively), I remember our losses, the interactions we've had, the banther and everything else.

Thank you for making my childhood great. You played a big part in it.

I miss you guys.
Love,
DRagoN
Back to top Go down
Wolfey

Reminiscing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing   Reminiscing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 11:17 am

Hi. No need to miss us. You can download AvP2 with master server patch and play. A lot of people are still playing on servers. I believe there are still some Raptors on Discord.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Reminiscing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing   Reminiscing I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 9:45 pm

Bro I know. I was part of Frenzy's group that left. I was 15 when that happened, and I'm 28 now. God damn I miss this place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reminiscing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing   Reminiscing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reminiscing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: