Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inferno Weps Skin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skarrz

Inferno Weps Skin Empty
PostSubject: Inferno Weps Skin   Inferno Weps Skin I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Here is inferno's weapon skin to match his pulser rifle made for him I would appreciate it if you graded the skin on a 1 to 10 basis on this topic, thanks. http://rapidshare.com/files/301049675/InfernoWeps.REZ.html
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

Inferno Weps Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno Weps Skin   Inferno Weps Skin I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:37 pm

it would help if u put pics on Smile
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

Inferno Weps Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno Weps Skin   Inferno Weps Skin I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Dude you get a 9, great work!

You did something I always told people to do, but they never listened, you didn't just skin the gun but you skinned the gloves too, you put blood stains on them, the only thing that kept you from getting a 10, is that you didn't do cuts on his forearms. That was my other suggestion to skinners, they only focus on the gun. You can't tell me that you fought aliens and predators, and not have some cuts on your body ( but not totally overdoing it, lol).

Regardless, awesome work.

If you want to do predator skin if the same thing going on, that'll be awesome. I asked frenzy to do that predator skin I showed you. The black and silver weaopns, however he didnt put blood on the hands and forearms of the pred like there should be. I would want the predator to look like he just massacred like 20 ppl with his bare hands.

If you ARE going to do predator skin if your bored, I'll give you good guidelines.

- Some weapons shouldn't have blood on them, (mines, netgun, ect.)

- The predator strikes with both tips of his combistick, so the other end that is hardly seen should be blood tipped as well.

- arms, gauntlets, hands, blades, should looked like they were busy. If you wish to put a cut on the predators arms thats ok too, just be careful that it looks good with the human blood and not look like someone paint balled the predator.

- nice weapon colorations would be the predator concrete jungle weapons. if you played the game.
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Inferno Weps Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno Weps Skin   Inferno Weps Skin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inferno Weps Skin
Page 1 of 1