Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills

Go down 
+2
Raptor Sting
Inferno
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills Empty
PostSubject: Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills   Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:12 pm

The trophy kill is pretty ridiculous even though its hardcore. I'd rather see a skull being ripped out with no flesh then with everything on it, also i think the spinal cord would've just popped out and not take the skull with it but im wrong perhaps....

Pred does a spine breaker on the alien and i like it.

I also like the nice scripted event when the pred activated the other pred's self destruct.

Last edited by Inferno on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

PostSubject: Re: Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills   Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:06 am

wow, when is it released?
Back to top Go down
http://www.raptorelite.com
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills   Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:14 am

The demo ? - TBA

-However, I think it will be released around xmas time for obvious reasons.

The game ? - Feb 2010
Back to top Go down
Bubb
Admin
Admin
Bubb

PostSubject: Re: Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills   Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:17 am

It does look a little strange when he rips the head and spine off through the stomach, but the graphics make it look intense. Also, I believe the demo is coming out somewhere between the end of November and the middle of December. I can't wait! bounce
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills   Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:18 am

loaded a brand new video - gameplay is NINE minutes
Back to top Go down
Bubb
Admin
Admin
Bubb

PostSubject: Re: Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills   Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Thanks for the video. It looks like he was able to block some attacks from the aliens a couple times. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills   Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:23 pm

BubbRubb wrote:
Thanks for the video. It looks like he was able to block some attacks from the aliens a couple times. Suspect

melee in avp3 act as a rock paper scissors

Heavy attack - Breaks guard

Light attack - Interrupts Heavy attack

Block - Blocks light attack

Alien and predator have heavy, light, and block

Marine only has Light attack and Block. So with marine you can just block and you'll be fine. But he can still defend against both your heavy and light attacks.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills   Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:01 am

AVP3 IS AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
Estatica

Estatica

PostSubject: Re: Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills   Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:05 pm

I can only imagine how bothersome it would be for you to have three different attack buttons. >.> Hopefully the Aliens remain simple like they were in the previous two games.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills   Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:19 am

Well...maybe they could add the grapple attack for alien
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills   Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:08 pm

Estatica wrote:
I can only imagine how bothersome it would be for you to have three different attack buttons. >.> Hopefully the Aliens remain simple like they were in the previous two games.

theres screens for the console button layout.

PS3 - left trigger is an attack
right trigger is heavy attack i think
hold both, light and heavy, to block
Back to top Go down
Dudeist Priest

Dudeist Priest

PostSubject: Re: Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills   Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:32 am

I will love this game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills   Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest build of 1/2 of pred SP demo - Two New Trophy Kills
Page 1 of 1