Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

knife skin replacement with new damage.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sora123masta(14)

knife skin  replacement with new damage. Empty
PostSubject: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:59 pm

i am trying to make a sword like FF7's cloud strife's sword and sephiroths sword.

also i want to and a PYRAMID HEAD blade with 10 x the damage.
Back to top Go down
Genesis R

Genesis R

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:02 am

You'd have to edit attributes for this, thus removing our ability to use it online, and you'd need to create new models and animations.
Back to top Go down
sora123masta(14)

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:56 pm

here r 2 blades im tryin to decide on........any help?

the 1st or the 2nd?

knife skin  replacement with new damage. FF%20400%20WIDE%20BLADE%20L

knife skin  replacement with new damage. Adventchildrenbustersword_5401
Back to top Go down
Genesis R

Genesis R

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:00 pm

Um, second. How are you going to do this?
Back to top Go down
sora123masta(14)

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:56 pm

well ima take some time on animations first...then im going to find some materials for the skin. and ima make the models and run a 2 year test because im still new to this skinning and modeling stuff...and i dont want to infect your PCs with any bugs or viruses.

same with the guns.
Back to top Go down
Estatica

Estatica

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:10 am

sora123masta(14) wrote:
well ima take some time on animations first...then im going to find some materials for the skin. and ima make the models and run a 2 year test because im still new to this skinning and modeling stuff...and i dont want to infect your PCs with any bugs or viruses.

same with the guns.
Personally, I don't download, make or upload skins. I do, however, think that to make sure you have to viruses that you download a new antivirus to scan your computer.
Back to top Go down
sora123masta(14)

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:39 am

yes thank you.....i have the newest AVG protector. and before i play any games i shut it off and when im done playin i have to reboot.
Back to top Go down
sora123masta(14)

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:03 am

this is shut down
Back to top Go down
sora123masta(14)

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:04 am

i lost all my data. in the REINSTALLATION
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:14 pm

W00t do it with winrez and paint
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: knife skin replacement with new damage.   knife skin  replacement with new damage. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

knife skin replacement with new damage.
Page 1 of 1