Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

False Member?

Go down 
+4
Bubb
SniperVolcom
Inferno
Estatica
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Estatica

Estatica

False Member? Empty
PostSubject: False Member?   False Member? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:36 pm

I've seen a player called 'Raptor=T.M.FXMovies' around the servers and, most notably, on the 'INSANITY' servers. I've mad a search for his name on these forums, but I haven't seen him - unless he goes by a different Alias on the forums, then he is most likely a fake member. I've seen him around for a few days, and when asked about it he doesn't seem to say anything of note that would prove he was a RaptorElite member.
Is he a real member, or is he a fake one?
What will be done about him?
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

False Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Member?   False Member? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:13 am

i never bothered with the kid. No, he is not a real member? does he say he is?
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

False Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Member?   False Member? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Inferno wrote:

Ok, heres his story.... he says he was recruited by somebody with Server Control and he though automaticly he was in raptor... so... brad told me to take raptor out of his name and then he starts spazzing saying that he's gonna tell the person that "recruited" him even though he doesnt remember the name of him xD
Back to top Go down
Bubb
Admin
Admin
Bubb

False Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Member?   False Member? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:18 pm

Hmmm that's strange. He told me he was an actual Raptor. Oh well he can keep pretending if it makes him happy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sora123masta(14)

False Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Member?   False Member? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:48 pm

hmmm if he wants to learn the hard way i cant argue.
Back to top Go down
Estatica

Estatica

False Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Member?   False Member? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:03 pm

DaFtPunk wrote:
Inferno wrote:

Ok, heres his story.... he says he was recruited by somebody with Server Control and he though automaticly he was in raptor... so... brad told me to take raptor out of his name and then he starts spazzing saying that he's gonna tell the person that "recruited" him even though he doesnt remember the name of him xD
And when he challanged DaFt to a 1x1 duel, he never showed up. :\
If one of you see him online with our tag again, maybe you could annoy him or something? 0.o
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

False Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Member?   False Member? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Tell him to either join the forums and ID his recruiter, or get out. Because I dont know this kid and it appears no one else does.
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
sora123masta(14)

False Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Member?   False Member? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:28 pm

i'll tell him......by the way.....anyone want the MATRIX mod for GMOD?
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

False Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Member?   False Member? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:39 pm

He did tell me the same, that he was a long time member and all. so Idk. What else can we do other then to FOM or KICK. Usually if I challange someone with the tag that I know isn't a member, they do take the tag off.
Back to top Go down
Demi

Demi

False Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Member?   False Member? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Inferno wrote:
Tell him to either join the forums and ID his recruiter, or get out. Because I dont know this kid and it appears no one else does.

Hes been wear the tag for ages... i thought he was a member!
Back to top Go down
Estatica

Estatica

False Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Member?   False Member? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:25 pm

SPARTAN-073 Demi wrote:
Inferno wrote:

Hes been wear the tag for ages... i thought he was a member!
Not anymore he's not. >;3
Back to top Go down
sora123masta(14)

False Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Member?   False Member? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:53 pm

by the way.....do game pics that we make work when we post them?

do i have to post them on photobucket first?
Back to top Go down
Estatica

Estatica

False Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Member?   False Member? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:08 am

sora123masta(14) wrote:
by the way.....do game pics that we make work when we post them?

do i have to post them on photobucket first?
Depends on if the files are compatible with photobucket or not. If they're not, then you will have to edit them and resave them as the wanted filetype.
But yes, you have to put them on photobucket first.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

False Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Member?   False Member? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:45 am

imagasack is better.its give u the url immedaitely without registering
Back to top Go down
Estatica

Estatica

False Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Member?   False Member? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:27 am

RaptorMistikan wrote:
imagasack is better.its give u the url immedaitely without registering
And have you require to rehost a popular image/troll around on the internet for a version of it you posted ages ago? No thanks. I'd rather have a place where I can put all my images and free up the space it's taking up on my harddrive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

False Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Member?   False Member? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

False Member?
Page 1 of 1