Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sora123masta(14)

Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers   Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:43 am

i need some help on making my MIDI files sound like the PSX version.

i have the PC version and i need some help with FF7MUSIC 1.51 it wont work and i put everything in the right spot.

and on version 1.11 the looping thing? what does looping mean?

study study

does it mean: when a song plays on and on and on and then when its near the end, it goes to an earlier point in that particular song in that scene?

help me pls.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers   Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:13 pm

researching friend What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers   Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:52 pm

got it HERE
Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers Image
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
sora123masta(14)

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers   Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:40 pm

ty but what does LOOPING mean for the FF7 games.......repeating at a certain earlier point?
Back to top Go down
sora123masta(14)

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers   Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:45 pm

and im sry for troubling you guys with this.....i just got tired of the midi and the looping on the music not working on an older version of the ff7music patch.....

it's tough on a winME.
Back to top Go down
sora123masta(14)

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers   Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:53 pm

OK I JUST FIXED MY DAMN PC! LETS GET THIS RIGHT I NEED THE STUFF AGAIN AND THX GUYS! NEXT TIME REMIND ME TO SAVE ALL MY INSTALLATION STUFF TO A CD Y DONT YA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers   Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy 7 help and helpers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: Arts :: Requests-
Jump to: