Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens)

Go down 
+3
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
game0ver
Inferno
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) Empty
PostSubject: I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens)   I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:27 pm

I feel like rebellion is listening to me when i make a post in the avpg forums. I post my ideas, and this is the 2nd time that they did something that i suggested. Is this coincidence? maybe...but it's still awesome. I suggested the 180 degree head turning stealth kill. I think that the person that gets their head turned can look at their killer, and fall. Oh and the headbite pic is amazing, utterly amazing.

I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) 05jpgpa

I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) 04jpgw

I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) Custom_1261076785644_avp_preview_screens_30

I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) 06jpgi

I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) 10jpg

http://kotaku.com/5428840/

Here is a link to a preview. what i want you to notice and look at, is the first screen in alien vision of the predator. Appreciate all the curvature and details u can see of the alien body. Remarkable, this most likely is DX11.

Last edited by Inferno on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
game0ver

game0ver

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens)   I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:16 pm

Woah that's sick, in a good way.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens)   I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:12 pm

poor guy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Bubb
Admin
Admin
Bubb

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens)   I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Amazing! I think they are listening to your ideas. Headbite leaves a nasty mark. ;P
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens)   I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:57 pm

Awesome headbite gore.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens)   I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:44 pm

poor woman....Sad
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens)   I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:32 pm

upgraded first page with intense screens. I HIGHLY doubt these are console screens, i think they are DX11 on PC.
Back to top Go down
-=SoD Brendan=-

-=SoD Brendan=-

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens)   I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:54 pm

WHERE IS AVPGFORUM?
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens)   I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:17 am

AVP GALAXY!
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens)   I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:36 pm

www.avpgalaxy.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens)   I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm very happy rite now (preview and screens)
Page 1 of 1