Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your first demo experiences

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XenoVC

XenoVC

Your first demo experiences Empty
PostSubject: Your first demo experiences   Your first demo experiences I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Finally tried the 360 demo last night.

I was only able to play one game each as an Alien,Pred and Marine. My first game was as the Marine and the whole time I was pretty much stumbling around with the new controls,I had no idea where I was going,haha, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it in time. Pred was alot easier for me to play, which I was surprised with considering I only used wristblades, I got 11 kills my first try. I didn't even look for the other weapon pickups. Same with Marine,I only used the pulse,and randomly fired it. Playing as the Alien again for the first time put a smile on my face. The wallwalking will definitely take some getting used to for me, then again I've only tried each species once. Also awesome atmosphere for the refinery map. Can't wait to get another shot at the demo again.

Most satisfying kill for me was seeing a Pred walk through a small control room and meeting him right at the door and SPLAT.
Back to top Go down
UrbaneVirtuoso

UrbaneVirtuoso

Your first demo experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first demo experiences   Your first demo experiences I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:47 pm

https://raptorelite.darkbb.com/discussions-f6/so-who-else-has-migrated-t921.htm

Basically that. But I have to say it feels so exhilarating to be apart of such a deadly environment, where you could either defeat a powerful foe or be added to its list of victims.
Back to top Go down

Your first demo experiences
Page 1 of 1