Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your favourite Predator weapon?

Go down 
3 posters

Your best Predator weapon?
Combi Stick
Your favourite Predator weapon? I_vote_lcap75%Your favourite Predator weapon? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Proximity Mine
Your favourite Predator weapon? I_vote_lcap0%Your favourite Predator weapon? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Smart Disk
Your favourite Predator weapon? I_vote_lcap0%Your favourite Predator weapon? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Plasma Caster
Your favourite Predator weapon? I_vote_lcap25%Your favourite Predator weapon? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
UrbaneVirtuoso

UrbaneVirtuoso

Your favourite Predator weapon? Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite Predator weapon?   Your favourite Predator weapon? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Since the Melee combat is a universal thing, we'll rule out the Wrist Blades. So, which is the one you're best with?

For me it definitely has to be the Combi Stick. It's so precise when it comes to throwing it, more so than the Disk in my opinion. Not only is it useful for popping lights, but it just appeals to the "hunters' instinct" formula that makes the experience all more enjoyable. Besides that, it's satisfying as hell just to pin an advancing Xeno or a clueless Marine; the reactions are priceless. xD
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Predator weapon?   Your favourite Predator weapon? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:55 am

Nvr saw proximity mine thx to 3 words.also smart disk.
Back to top Go down
KhaaaaaanX

KhaaaaaanX

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Predator weapon?   Your favourite Predator weapon? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:23 am

Wristblades. Remove that other bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Predator weapon?   Your favourite Predator weapon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Predator weapon?
Page 1 of 1