Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raptor Steam Group

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

Raptor Steam Group Empty
PostSubject: Raptor Steam Group   Raptor Steam Group I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:38 pm

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RaptorElite

Come play.

Befriend one of the admins that you will see below on that page, and post your raptor name on our personal steam pages, if it's different from the name you are using on steam. If not, we don't know who you are. This group is by INVITE ONLY.
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

Raptor Steam Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor Steam Group   Raptor Steam Group I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:59 am

noone is even active
Back to top Go down
Desolate

Raptor Steam Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor Steam Group   Raptor Steam Group I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:07 am

RaptorMistikan wrote:
noone is even active

Do you post just to post, or do you actually mean it when you post something, seriously, I want to know.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

Raptor Steam Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor Steam Group   Raptor Steam Group I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:11 am

rly.i dun see brendonboomer,chey,scope and that jap girl at all.and im online for like 9hrs from 1pm to 9pm GMt+8.who is meow mix?nvr met her.and bubb?i dun think i saw her online
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

Raptor Steam Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor Steam Group   Raptor Steam Group I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:43 am

I kno who they are and that "jap girl" bubb and "meow mix" which is erin, are active. i never see YOU on. this gruop makese it easier for us to find each other / play together and ill be making announcments using steam. so its to everyones benefit.
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

Raptor Steam Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor Steam Group   Raptor Steam Group I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:10 am

Oh.Maybe cuz yr awake while im sleeping(diff time zone).Very Happy.u should get up early or in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raptor Steam Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor Steam Group   Raptor Steam Group I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raptor Steam Group
Page 1 of 1