HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

your dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AKoN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: your dead   Thu May 12, 2011 6:19 pm

..anyone ever tell you, you're a fucking idiot?

COPWATS Grand Stagger Master Supreme Rape Fest King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: your dead   Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:48 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
Yea the kid has a point he keeps leaving and returning and im not sure he ever got kicked out of raptor . So how a bout a grupal hug , grab some cold beers and i drink them all while you whatch xD! .

And about the clan , well i cant say i didnt like beign part of raptor , but let`s face it we all have things to do besides stting in front of the pc 1000 hrs playing WoW (oops low blow there , sorry brad ) . My point is we all reached a certain age where real life has called upon us . Andy is going to university just the same as i am , Joanne is moving from Scotland , Brad has finally found a human female from the civilized world who actually cares about him . Jinzo lives in Spain now , Johan and dragon are busy with school and dealing with global warming melting the ice on their own countries , Rich has a family to take care of .

We really dont have time left to spend it on clan-mating anymore .

That's right. So we have to go back in future and be 15. Actually, I still have some time for games but not like before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: your dead   Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:50 am

[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Joe's right we probably won't be bored and have free time again until we reach our retirement (reunion anyone? xD) but until then we're unavailable and have lives to live.

Also... I have my wedding to plan out as well as moving. ^^ Sorry biatches, an no I'm not gonna slow down to be a nice mannered, stepford wife hanging out in the kitchen. Still the same me. Mwahaha!

P.S This is our badass wedding cake. Kinda appropriate on how we met xD

Ideal wife, hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: your dead   Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:07 am

[quote="Silver"]
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Silver wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Joe's right we probably won't be bored and have free time again until we reach our retirement (reunion anyone? xD) but until then we're unavailable and have lives to live.

Also... I have my wedding to plan out as well as moving. ^^ Sorry biatches, an no I'm not gonna slow down to be a nice mannered, stepford wife hanging out in the kitchen. Still the same me. Mwahaha!

Ur a XENOMORPH! This all make sense now!!

I don't drool (well not chronically) , I don't squeal (...well that depends Razz), I've only got one mouth (Dissapointing, I know. Rolling Eyes), But I still bite xD

So yes... I'm partially like one, but a sexy one. Mwahaha! Cool

This is how I'm going to picture you from now on. xD

So apparently Aliens don't have vaginas. Coomonnnn
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: your dead   Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:24 pm

[quote="Desolate"]
Silver wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:
Silver wrote:
[-=JaguaR=-] wrote:

Ur a XENOMORPH! This all make sense now!!

I don't drool (well not chronically) , I don't squeal (...well that depends Razz), I've only got one mouth (Dissapointing, I know. Rolling Eyes), But I still bite xD

So yes... I'm partially like one, but a sexy one. Mwahaha! Cool

This is how I'm going to picture you from now on. xD

So apparently Aliens don't have vaginas. Coomonnnn

Actually, last time I checked...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your dead   

Back to top Go down

your dead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2