Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.

Go down 
+14
Darko
-=RptR=-HunterTURK
brian
Dead after Death
Matt
Rastlyn
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
DRONE
Wolf
Inferno
-=SoD Brendan=-
SniperVolcom
RaptorMistikan
Raptor Sting
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:49 am

I take a little but the internet will understand
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
-=Raptor=-Red-X

OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Avp2 download   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:23 am

My comp said it didnt get the source file of the dl. I think I saved it as zip and I don't have zip...
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Red-X

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:08 am

Do I have to download zip to get this working? Because its saved as a zip file in default
Back to top Go down
Krestena

Krestena

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:31 am

-=Raptor=-Red-X wrote:
Do I have to download zip to get this working? Because its saved as a zip file in default

Do you have winrar to extract zip files ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ladykryanna
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Who is this guy? And why does he have raptor tag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:04 pm

AKoN wrote:

He wears it because of a supernova 5 billion lightyears away.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:06 pm

PullingPanda wrote:
AKoN wrote:

He wears it because of a supernova 5 billion lightyears away.

I am in your signature, quoted as saying something that you made up.
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:47 pm

AKoN wrote:

Idk.I saw himonce in-game...I asked taht who is he...
No respond at all.=S
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Red-X

PostSubject: Winzip   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:24 am

Krestena wrote:
-=Raptor=-Red-X wrote:

Do you have winrar to extract zip files ?

Yeah I downloaded winrar. I'll downloaded it again and see if it works. By the way... Who's the admin now?
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:50 pm

THE admin? There has never been just one admin. All the admins have red names.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Red-X

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:00 am

AKoN wrote:
So when has there been more than one admin? Since the start of raptor? 2009?
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:41 am

-=Raptor=-Red-X wrote:
AKoN wrote:
So when has there been more than one admin? Since the start of raptor? 2009?

for a while now
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Can you first tell us:

WHO THY FAKK ARE YOU?
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb

OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3