Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.
 
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 hmmmm

Go down 
+12
Yukeeb
Matt
Fade
Strider
Diz
XsJado_J
NikoChekhov
Dead after Death
RaptorMistikan
AKoN
Inferno
SniperVolcom
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN


Posts : 1305
Reputation : -99
Age : 28
Location : Texas

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:17 am

You have -44 reputation. But if you want to think you're kewl..okay.
Back to top Go down
Diz

Diz


Posts : 19
Reputation : -8

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:22 am

Because reputation on a clan board for a game that's already dead is SO important?
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN


Posts : 1305
Reputation : -99
Age : 28
Location : Texas

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Lol. This isn't solely for AvP2. So what does that have to do with anything? RaptoR plays other games.

Besides you only say that because you have negative rep too because you're a douche to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Diz

Diz


Posts : 19
Reputation : -8

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Har har har.

WRONG.

I attempted to get a negative rep just to prove to pieces of shit like you that rep means nothing. You can still be liked and have a negative rep.

Look at you... You have a positive rep and I still hate you. As do others.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN


Posts : 1305
Reputation : -99
Age : 28
Location : Texas

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:50 pm

Funny. Because all of the people I talk to say they don't like you?

Because you're an annoying dick...for no reason?

gg.

no point in arguing with an ignorant fucktard.

one thing joe taught me <3
Back to top Go down
Diz

Diz


Posts : 19
Reputation : -8

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Yes, because I TOTALLY give a shit if people on an internet forum think of me? And if that's your highest priority (which I wouldn't doubt) I laugh at the pathetic excuse for a life that you have.

gg indeed.

I mean, honestly. Yes, I am an annoying dick. But it's just oh so entertaining for me.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt


Posts : 38
Reputation : 14

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:54 pm

So... UB isn't sexist?

good to know Smile
Back to top Go down
Diz

Diz


Posts : 19
Reputation : -8

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:57 pm

Not yet... But each day we're getting one step closer to our goal.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt


Posts : 38
Reputation : 14

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:59 pm

that's why FIR is better Wink we got bitches!
Back to top Go down
Diz

Diz


Posts : 19
Reputation : -8

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:00 pm

But we have beezys.
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno


Posts : 334
Reputation : 309
Age : 34

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:27 pm

lol we need some bitches Razz
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan


Posts : 419
Reputation : -79
Location : DA MOON

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:49 am

We should go into a RGS and steal some girlz
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN


Posts : 1305
Reputation : -99
Age : 28
Location : Texas

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 am

We? You aren't UB.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Diz wrote:
Yes, because I TOTALLY give a shit if people on an internet forum think of me? And if that's your highest priority (which I wouldn't doubt) I laugh at the pathetic excuse for a life that you have.

gg indeed.

I mean, honestly. Yes, I am an annoying dick. But it's just oh so entertaining for me.


You know DIz....that´s is why you are one of the few people on Raptor i still respect . We don´t give a crap of what this nerds like GAYkon think specialy on an internet game, they deseperately need someone to kiss their ass or they´d feel miserable just like they are in real life . we simple carry on even if people think we are assholes , like you said it´s just for entertaiment. ....too bad you are not on P4V you could do it so well .

P.S : lol Akon can´t belive u feel important just cuz a computer says you have good rep.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan


Posts : 419
Reputation : -79
Location : DA MOON

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:00 pm

UB=a team of raptor.so u could say all of us have a lil something to do with all divisions.like example:akon is frens with kayess.that means akon is a RGS member's fren and therefore,they have a part to do with each other.
Back to top Go down
Diz

Diz


Posts : 19
Reputation : -8

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:34 am

THE ROCK wrote:
Diz wrote:
Yes, because I TOTALLY give a shit if people on an internet forum think of me? And if that's your highest priority (which I wouldn't doubt) I laugh at the pathetic excuse for a life that you have.

gg indeed.

I mean, honestly. Yes, I am an annoying dick. But it's just oh so entertaining for me.


You know DIz....that´s is why you are one of the few people on Raptor i still respect . We don´t give a crap of what this nerds like GAYkon think specialy on an internet game, they deseperately need someone to kiss their ass or they´d feel miserable just like they are in real life . we simple carry on even if people think we are assholes , like you said it´s just for entertaiment. ....too bad you are not on P4V you could do it so well .

P.S : lol Akon can´t belive u feel important just cuz a computer says you have good rep.

Haha, thanks, ROCK. Wink
Back to top Go down
Fade
Rankmaster
Rankmaster
Fade


Posts : 17
Reputation : 0

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:29 pm

P.S : lol rock can't believe you feel like anyone cares just cuz you make a semi long post that is full of random crap no one cares about just cuz you type it dosnt make you a baddass.

Why do you bother really even akon is a nooob you think your the only one with a life everyone here is probably a lot better off then you this is just your place to vent out your anger. this and avp2 i guess but you cant do shit in that either.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt


Posts : 38
Reputation : 14

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:52 pm

What you talking about RaptorMistikan???
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN


Posts : 1305
Reputation : -99
Age : 28
Location : Texas

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:17 am

Fade's post made alot more since then rocks..mainly because Fade said something and he normally doesn't. Where as rock babbles about shit 24/7...
Back to top Go down
Diz

Diz


Posts : 19
Reputation : -8

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:22 am

Fade wrote:
P.S : lol rock can't believe you feel like anyone cares just cuz you make a semi long post that is full of random crap no one cares about just cuz you type it dosnt make you a baddass.

Why do you bother really even akon is a nooob you think your the only one with a life everyone here is probably a lot better off then you this is just your place to vent out your anger. this and avp2 i guess but you cant do shit in that either.

...

Come again? Your total lack of grammar, punctuation and spelling makes my eyes bleed.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt


Posts : 38
Reputation : 14

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:28 am

Diz wrote:
Fade wrote:
P.S : lol rock can't believe you feel like anyone cares just cuz you make a semi long post that is full of random crap no one cares about just cuz you type it dosnt make you a baddass.

Why do you bother really even akon is a nooob you think your the only one with a life everyone here is probably a lot better off then you this is just your place to vent out your anger. this and avp2 i guess but you cant do shit in that either.

...

Come again? Your total lack of grammar, punctuation and spelling makes my eyes bleed.

haha maybe he is just lazy like me it's just a forum but then again haha
Back to top Go down
Dead after Death

Dead after Death


Posts : 60
Reputation : 87

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:34 am

Diz wrote:

makes my eyes bleed.


EMO!!!
Back to top Go down
Fade
Rankmaster
Rankmaster
Fade


Posts : 17
Reputation : 0

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:04 am

its the intranoot i dunt care boot howw i spellei saev it for schoolswork
Back to top Go down
Diz

Diz


Posts : 19
Reputation : -8

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:50 am

Yes... But it makes you look like a fucking retard.

Plus, if you think people that you're arguing against will take you seriously with that, you are oh so mistaken.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan


Posts : 419
Reputation : -79
Location : DA MOON

hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:37 am

Was your mistaken refeering to me?cuz many ppl misspell my name.
waz yo mistakn refing to me/cux maiy pppl misssspel my nam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





hmmmm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
hmmmm
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: Raptor Elite Teams :: UB Forum-
Jump to: