Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hmmmm

Go down 
+12
Yukeeb
Matt
Fade
Strider
Diz
XsJado_J
NikoChekhov
Dead after Death
RaptorMistikan
AKoN
Inferno
SniperVolcom
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:41 am

Fade wrote:
P.S : lol rock can't believe you feel like anyone cares just cuz you make a semi long post that is full of random crap no one cares about just cuz you type it dosnt make you a baddass.

Why do you bother really even akon is a nooob you think your the only one with a life everyone here is probably a lot better off then you this is just your place to vent out your anger. this and avp2 i guess but you cant do shit in that either.

Anger ? I dont think you even know what anger means , i save "anger " for real life people not to some computer freaks .......and by saying there are people here who are alot better off than me , i hope you are not talking about yourself or some of your cheating pows because that´s a bad joke .

It´s all about entertaiment for me , it´s fun to see how you people get crazy with a couple of posts .

Random crap ? If it was crap , then you wouldn´t have bothered to reply my post ...which by the way wasn´t aimed for you .

Baddass ? No son ...it doesn´t take that much to ridiculize you . Nice try though , maybe next time you can come up with better insults and with better grammar perhaps if it´s not much asking ? because i didn´t get the 2nd paragraph , had to decode it you know .
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:05 am

Who the fuck are you "THE ROCK"?

So you are here just to fight on a forum?
Back to top Go down
Fade
Rankmaster
Rankmaster
Fade

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:38 am

THE ROCK wrote:
Fade wrote:
P.S : lol rock can't believe you feel like anyone cares just cuz you make a semi long post that is full of random crap no one cares about just cuz you type it dosnt make you a baddass.

Why do you bother really even akon is a nooob you think your the only one with a life everyone here is probably a lot better off then you this is just your place to vent out your anger. this and avp2 i guess but you cant do shit in that either.

Anger ? I dont think you even know what anger means , i save "anger " for real life people not to some computer freaks .......and by saying there are people here who are alot better off than me , i hope you are not talking about yourself or some of your cheating pows because that´s a bad joke .

It´s all about entertaiment for me , it´s fun to see how you people get crazy with a couple of posts .

Random crap ? If it was crap , then you wouldn´t have bothered to reply my post ...which by the way wasn´t aimed for you .

Baddass ? No son ...it doesn´t take that much to ridiculize you . Nice try though , maybe next time you can come up with better insults and with better grammar perhaps if it´s not much asking ? because i didn´t get the 2nd paragraph , had to decode it you know .

Sigh you only prove everyone right when you write this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Diz

Diz

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:54 am

Fade wrote:
THE ROCK wrote:
Fade wrote:

Sigh you only prove everyone right when you write this stuff.

What the hell is going through that ass you call a head?

He proved his point, that we're just in it because it's entertaining for us. Yes, we know we're ignorant on a VIDEO GAME FORUM. Because it's ENTERTAINING for us. I don't see why you can't grasp that simple concept. Maybe you're just too moronic. It's no surprise, though, look at half of this clan...
Back to top Go down
Fade
Rankmaster
Rankmaster
Fade

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:10 pm

its a mini rock
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:13 pm

I say we just ban them both and be done with it. Neither one of them listen to anything..ever.
Back to top Go down
Diz

Diz

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:22 pm

Ok, gAykon... Why don't you all just have a little meeting where you think that you're actually worth something because you have the power to ban someone else.

Hell, maybe you even talk about your feelings too! Now there's an idea!

Besides, I've been here a LOT longer than you, or most people in this clan for that matter, have. So hell, it was a good run. Apparently P4V would welcome me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:43 pm

Just wanted to say hello.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:02 pm

I didn't say I was going to ban you, just that it was a good idea and would make everyone else happy.
Back to top Go down
Fade
Rankmaster
Rankmaster
Fade

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win your still a retard.
Back to top Go down
Diz

Diz

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:11 am

Fade wrote:
Arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win your still a retard.

Hyuck hyuck hyuck.

Did it take you all day to figure that one out? Or did you just google it?

Fucking moron.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:44 am

lets end this argue starting now.LOCK THIS TOPIC ADMINS>WTF!
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:11 am

I believe in miracles.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:56 am

Im dun rly believe in it.
PS:were you trying to change the topic lol
Back to top Go down
Fade
Rankmaster
Rankmaster
Fade

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:58 am

its an old one my hostile friend diz.
Back to top Go down

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:45 pm

Diz wrote:
Ok, gAykon...

HA HA HA!!! I got to use that one sometime.

hmmmm - Page 4 Lol
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Yeah so original eh?

NO one has EVER thought of that one before...
Back to top Go down
Fade
Rankmaster
Rankmaster
Fade

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:20 pm

only reason i havent is because it dosnt sounds more like a pokemon Gaykon i choose you!
Back to top Go down

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Matt wrote:
Who the fuck are you "THE ROCK"?

So you are here just to fight on a forum?

" WHo the fuck am i " ? Let me tell you something , im not going to let some emo masturbating freak with piercings on his tongue gets coocky on me .

What you failed to realise you little jabroni is that im not here "to fight" on forums , i make fun of people because it´s entertaiment for the last 274377374378 time ! !.

To Diz :

Yea you would be very welcomed to P4V , seems raptor is turning its back to their eldest members . Maybe you are wondering why Strider , Andy or myself left long ago.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:34 pm

THE ROCK wrote:

" WHo the fuck am i " ? Let me tell you something , im not going to let some emo masturbating freak with piercings on his tongue gets coocky on me .

What you failed to realise you little jabroni is that im not here "to fight" on forums , i make fun of people because it´s entertaiment for the last 274377374378 time ! !.

Wish I could find so much fun in doing shit like that.
Back to top Go down

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Matt wrote:
THE ROCK wrote:

Wish I could find so much fun in doing shit like that.

yea you probably never will, but that´s not the point isn´t it.
Back to top Go down

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:04 pm

hmmmm - Page 4 Headowned
Back to top Go down
Yukeeb

Yukeeb

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Fade wrote:

Golf clap.
Back to top Go down
Vendég

hmmmm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmm   hmmmm - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Dont hurt AKoN lol:D
hes a good guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN