Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server connection problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Indian

Indian

Server connection problem Empty
PostSubject: Server connection problem   Server connection problem I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:16 pm

I finally got the game to work but now when I search for multiplayer servers,it doesnt find any servers!So I tried going to the Server listing forum but it keeps disconecting me!Can someone help me please?
Back to top Go down
Vendég

PostSubject: Re: Server connection problem   Server connection problem I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:39 pm

noooo the nub is baaaaaack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server connection problem   Server connection problem I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:49 am

Thats how you treat another member? lol.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Server connection problem   Server connection problem I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:08 am

@ PullingPanda: He has every right to say that, after all the sh!t this guy has been posting in the past.

@ Indian: Pardon me, but I don't know whether you're 10 or 36. Or 18.
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Vendég

PostSubject: Re: Server connection problem   Server connection problem I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:02 am

U c?
i am right
Pikelet says that too:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server connection problem   Server connection problem I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:15 pm

If he even has he is still a member, treat others with respect and you get the same.
Back to top Go down
Indian

Indian

PostSubject: Re: Server connection problem   Server connection problem I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:17 am

Thanx panda, and btw Pikelet, I AM 11.But the posts are going off topic.I haven't played the game in over 2 years.I would really appreciate if somone could help.If not, its ok.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Server connection problem   Server connection problem I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Hahah, yeah it's 11 this week?

His age changes soo much...little liar.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Server connection problem   Server connection problem I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Indian wrote:
Pikelet, I AM 11.

Quote :

Sorry Indian, it's a little late for that now.
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server connection problem   Server connection problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server connection problem
Page 1 of 1