Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alien Vision Black Screen Problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KarateKa

KarateKa

Alien Vision Black Screen Problem Empty
PostSubject: Alien Vision Black Screen Problem   Alien Vision Black Screen Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:38 am

I have recently installed Avp2 on my laptop. I get black screen when I switch to alien vision. I googled it. They say it's about graphic drivers. I checked them and everything seems normal. I couldn't find out what it is. Does anyone know how to solve that problem?
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Alien Vision Black Screen Problem   Alien Vision Black Screen Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:23 am

Still searching for a way..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Vision Black Screen Problem   Alien Vision Black Screen Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:31 am

Hmm, that's new to me, I'll have a search around too, I'll let you know if I find something.

Also, what Windows system are you running on and what's your graphics driver? Some people have been saying that maybe your drivers are too new for the game and have had no problems running on older cards and drivers.
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Alien Vision Black Screen Problem   Alien Vision Black Screen Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:54 am

I had a discussion about that here : http://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1407149188/21#21
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Alien Vision Black Screen Problem   Alien Vision Black Screen Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:55 am

This is my laptop :

http://www.toshiba.eu/discontinued-products/satellite-l300-11m/

It has shared IntelĀ® GMA X3100.

I have a fresh Windows XP 32 bit Service Pack 3 on it. I have downloaded the latest drivers for the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Vision Black Screen Problem   Alien Vision Black Screen Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:21 am

From what I've been looking up, alot of people are saying that the graphics card you have is not recommended and kinda a piece of shit. :/ Which probably explains why it's discontinued.

http://www.notebookreview.com/notebookreview/intel-gma-x3100-graphics-performance-review/
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Alien Vision Black Screen Problem   Alien Vision Black Screen Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:30 am

JaguaR wrote:
From what I've been looking up, alot of people are saying that the graphics card you have is not recommended and kinda a piece of shit. :/ Which probably explains why it's discontinued.

http://www.notebookreview.com/notebookreview/intel-gma-x3100-graphics-performance-review/

Hmmm Smile I won't give up! Razz It's not a big deal though. I can still see marines in the darkness hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien Vision Black Screen Problem   Alien Vision Black Screen Problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien Vision Black Screen Problem
Page 1 of 1