Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AvP 2 single player problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimaFerus

AnimaFerus

AvP 2 single player problem Empty
PostSubject: AvP 2 single player problem   AvP 2 single player problem I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:02 pm

A friend of mine has this problem: when he tries to launch single player, the game sends him back to the menu, I searched and I found some people with the same problem, but not solutions. His game is set in Low graphics , but he fits the recommended requeriments (he has 256mb of RAM, 32mb video card, and at least 1.5gb free in his hard drive). Although he is a fan, he has never played an AvP game, I thought he would be able to play avp2 at least :/
Does anyone know to solve it?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://dkaz.deviantart.com
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

AvP 2 single player problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: AvP 2 single player problem   AvP 2 single player problem I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Sounds like this might be solution: Turn off his anti-virus software. There is a .dll file avp2 single player uses that most anti-virus programs think is a real virus. Just turn the AV off while wanting to play singleplayer
Back to top Go down

AvP 2 single player problem
Page 1 of 1