Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft

Go down 
+3
Pikelet
Rastlyn
AKoN
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should we adopt World of Warcraft to our games list?
Yes
Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_vote_lcap30%Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
No
Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_vote_lcap70%Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Hello my dear clan mates Smile

My friend and I were talking about playing WoW pretty soon (IRL friend). Well he is already playing but I told him I would start playing a little while before cataclysm comes out (the new expansion). Which is getting pretty close, seeing as they already released the beta.

I know WoW is pretty expensive for the most part..

Roughly a good $100 to start if you buy everything.

World of Warcraft ($20), The Burning Crusade (Expansion, $20), Wrath of the Lich King (expansion, $20-$40) and then $20 for the first month and then $15 for every month to come. For those of you that don't know you have to pay monthly.

I've seen it talked about a bit but most of what I have heard has been on cheat servers and other crap. Not the real version.

On a side note: I will help power level any RaptoR Elite member that starts playing WoW with me. And if you do Recruit-A-Friend (RAF) it makes your experience gain like 300% as much as it usually is, up to level 60 I think. And RAF effects both partiest, the one joining and the one who recruited the other person.

For those of you that don't know, World of Warcraft is a Role Playing Game (RPG). There are different servers for different people. (RP) For people who actually get into the game, and act as their character. These people are usually the nerds. For instance my 46-year-old virgin geography teacher plays on these severs. Next is (PvE) Player vs. Enviroment, which I don't find fun. The only time I like fighting a computer is whenever I'm leveling up...because you have to. lol. Next is (PvP) Player vs. Player, which is definitely my favorite because out smarting someone and totally wreckin' their face off is always fun, right Rast?

There are 10 different races me thinks.. Night Elf, Blood Elf, Dwarf, Gnome, Human, Draenei, Troll, Orc, Undead, and Tauren. With the new expansion there will be two more, Goblin and Werewolf.

There are also 10 different classes. Rogue, Hunter, Death Knight, Priest, Druid, Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Shaman, and Paladin.

My point is, it's loads of fun if it's your kind of game. I think we should make a new division if we have enough RaptoRs that would like to play this with me. WoW is also probably the easiest way to recruit people and make a big clan, seeing as it has maybe 10,000,000 players? Could be higher now. But what I don't want to happen is for me to recruit people from WoW and this clan to become another WoW-Only clan. I'll still definitely play Crossfire and AvP2.

Bottom line is: Who would play WoW with me?
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Oh sure........ Your like that guy on TV attempting to turning everyone into Hulu watching zombies so our brains turn to much and you can suck them out with a straw. I know your game plan. Don't think I'm not going to be watching you now....Closer then ever....

I played Everquest(Evercrack) for over 10 years from early beta. Then WOW from original start until about 3 years ago leaving a 60 Taurin Druid, almost 60 Tauren Hunter, 40ish Undead Mage, 30ish Undead Warlock and a few under lv 20 that just never caught my fancy. Only reason I didn't get my 2 mains to 75 was because there wasn't a level 75 to get to until after I had already stopped playing. It is extremely addicting especially once your in a clan big enough to go for the big time stuff, it takes a lot of hours to get through the things.

"I rememba on' big adventcha, me laddies that I was able to partake. Extremely long winded the leater was.... Needless to sa' it took our ragtag bunch of Folks almost 48 houres to complete and we were over 150 strong at dat time... We'd the mages of the group, 10 of us total with the abil'ty to summon, would set up special camps to teleport folks in one at a time and bring in reinforcements n' extra folk as oth'rs got tyred... as the lowley wizads would attempt to brin' in full groups at a time, and not get whipped out ba roaming patr'ls. Exaustin' as it was, and many losses we took, we finally overcame 'n won the prizes we was afta." - Rastlyn, High Elf Master Mage -Lv 75- Everquest

Either way, it is definately a lot of fun if you have the time, dedication and the time...did I mention the time? to level your characters. Beautiful graphics, landscapes and tons of fun.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:21 pm

Hahah yah. But you confused me for a second because 75 was never a level cap for wow it was 60,70,80, and soon to be 85.

I have an 80 >Razz

but anyways, play Rich. join the dark side Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:25 pm

You are right Master Yoda. I had EQ and WOW confused. 70 was the following expansion before I left.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:15 pm

NO. Just NO. You say CF is full of retards, WoW is not just a keyboard mashing marathon but also an expensive way to hang out with fellow tardheads. NO.
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Pikelet wrote:
NO. Just NO. You say CF is full of retards, WoW is not just a keyboard mashing marathon but also an expensive way to hang out with fellow tardheads. NO.

for once.... i agree with pikelet

y dont we all play runescape instead xD
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:05 pm

SniperVolcom wrote:

y dont we all play runescape instead xD

What the heck is wrong with you??

That was sooo 5th grade xD im like a lvl 87 Razz
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:10 pm

well, i have a nooby lvl 70 main and a lvl 46 skiller
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:10 pm

You STILL play? Wow...gtfo >_<
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:12 pm

CF => Free => über-wooter

WoW => Not Free => *sigh*

RS => Free => über-wooter

RS > WoW

CF > WoW
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:13 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:18 pm

How do you think RS > WoW? Are you frkn high??
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:22 pm

AKoN wrote:
How do you think RS > WoW? Are you frkn high??
Pikelet wrote:
RS => Free

WoW => Not Free

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:29 pm

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:50 am

I vote no, because I thought this clan was greatly based on FPS games, and probably WoW is full of a bunch-o l33ts who ramble on about their Playstations, and cheat codes and their non-existant girlfriends...

Not to mention

THE PEDOPHILES

Yeah,

Like this guy:

Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft Peddo

Yeah, imagine that old wrinkly wiener. It will scar you in your next life also.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:05 am

Hahah isn't that the guy from Viva La Bam??

But anyways...fine guys..turn my away you bunch of Africans..

I'll play by myself >Razz

And Pikelet Runescape sucks when its free
its almost close to bareable when you're a member which is $10/month
wow is 100x better and its only $15/month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:49 am

World of poopcraft sux, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:33 pm

PullingPanda wrote:

Good thing your opinion doesn't matter then. Smile

I was going to caps rape that but that'd be rude..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:14 am

AKoN wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:

I dont like you anymore.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:28 am

PullingPanda wrote:
AKoN wrote:
PullingPanda wrote:

I dont like you anymore.

This.
Back to top Go down
Krestena

Krestena

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:16 am

if you want to play WoW that badly,
why dont ya try something look a like ?

like http://global.4story.com/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ladykryanna
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Because I want to play WoW...lol
Back to top Go down
Krestena

Krestena

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:41 pm

i was refering to people who dont want to pay for their games ^_^
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:50 pm

These people just don't like RPG's. Because they are gay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krestena

Krestena

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:54 pm

mwuahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft   Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear RaptoR - World of Warcraft
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next