Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.
 
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Raptor couples

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




Raptor couples Empty
PostSubject: Raptor couples   Raptor couples I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:20 pm

It's two years since me (Duckey) and Ian (Frenzy) got together :DD. THANK YOU RAPTOR DATING SERVICES! <3
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver


Posts : 367
Reputation : 0

Raptor couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor couples   Raptor couples I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Mine's not rly associated with dating, but I met RCM through Raptor, which lead to 3C, which lead to BF2 demo, which lead to a common point friendship with my current USMC recruiter.

Thx, RptR!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Raptor couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor couples   Raptor couples I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Yay for Raptor! Smile

Now I know it sounds like I'm making fun of it but I'm really grateful.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver


Posts : 367
Reputation : 0

Raptor couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor couples   Raptor couples I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:56 pm

If I die overseas, I'm blaming Raptor.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Raptor couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor couples   Raptor couples I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:58 pm

Silver wrote:
If I die overseas, I'm blaming Raptor.

Raptor couples Blame-bush-poster
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver


Posts : 367
Reputation : 0

Raptor couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor couples   Raptor couples I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Duckey wrote:
Silver wrote:
If I die overseas, I'm blaming Raptor.

Raptor couples Blame-bush-poster

But... hes not even the president!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Raptor couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor couples   Raptor couples I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Silver wrote:
Duckey wrote:
Silver wrote:
If I die overseas, I'm blaming Raptor.

Raptor couples Blame-bush-poster

But... hes not even the president!

Let's add EX to it then Razz.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver


Posts : 367
Reputation : 0

Raptor couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor couples   Raptor couples I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Duckey wrote:
Silver wrote:
Duckey wrote:
Silver wrote:
If I die overseas, I'm blaming Raptor.

Raptor couples Blame-bush-poster

But... hes not even the president!

Let's add EX to it then Razz.

Raptor couples 100
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno


Posts : 334
Reputation : 309
Age : 34

Raptor couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor couples   Raptor couples I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Guest wrote:
It's two years since me (Duckey) and Ian (Frenzy) got together :DD. THANK YOU RAPTOR DATING SERVICES! <3

your welcome. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
Guest
Guest




Raptor couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor couples   Raptor couples I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:10 am

Inferno wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's two years since me (Duckey) and Ian (Frenzy) got together :DD. THANK YOU RAPTOR DATING SERVICES! <3

your welcome. Wink

yeh, ur welcome. lol
[img:36e6]https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/213/lult.png/]Raptor couples Lult
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Raptor couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor couples   Raptor couples I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Raptor couples
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Raptor is now...
» Raptor Facts 2010
» Raptor Hall of Fame ????
» -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-
» Raptor Steam Group

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: