Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raptor Facts 2010

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

Raptor Facts 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Raptor Facts 2010   Raptor Facts 2010 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:16 pm

It´s been a tough year for us , specialy for the loss of our true leader and the end of the avp2 era which took many members from us .

However i´d like to open this topic to point out several other facts that might help us to remember better times and hopefully gain some of our former unity :

1. As funny as it may seem Raptor won more clan matches this past 4-5 months than all matches put together in previous years , thx to our nearly extincted CF division .

2. Despite not beign the most active or inspiring , Bubrub became the most popular admin . For the Moderator branch i came on top though i´d like to point out Jinzo does a beter job than me .

3. I´d also like to point out Fakafon was registered as the most popular raptor member ever , featuring over 2000 reputation votes .

4. Although beign an "american" clan , Raptor has had a lot of help from foreigner users this last semester egg : Gameover , PullingPanda , Fakafon , myself , pikelet , Jinzo ...and so on .

5. It´s also worth mentioning our two best players of the year . For the extincted avp2 branch the winner is : Akon and his 20 different types of hacks . For the Crossfire branch the award goes to Pulling Panda ; congratulations to both of you jabronis .

6. Concerning Chatango , the most active user was registered as Bubrub with tons of hours beign online .The longest conversation im aware of was between Fakafon-Gameover-Andy and Akon . Also the longest argue through this chatbox was between myself and pikelet .

7. Concerning our Tech and Support section , i´d like to point out Jinzo takes all the credit for beign avaible and taking his time to answer every question from both members and non member throughout the year .

8. The most viewed and replied topic this year and probaly in all of Raptor´s history was registered as " Flame Topic" , which had 37 pages of pure , grade A , 100 % trash talk mainly between myself and pikelet
but also featuring Akon, Andy, Jinzo, Dragon , Mistikan and some other nubs .

9. For the signature editing and creation the award goes to Jose also known as Strider , all the users who wear a sig made by you thank you so much Jose .

10. Last but not the least i think i speak on behalf of evryone when i say that Joe Rockster a.k.a The great One was is and will always be the most entertaining raptor member xD!

If you have any more interesting facts concerning to our reality this past 12 months , feel free to point it out xD! .

Back to top Go down

Raptor Facts 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor Facts 2010   Raptor Facts 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:21 am

ROCKSTER (Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:16 am) wrote:
For the Crossfire branch the award goes to Pulling Panda ; congratulations to both of you jabronis .

why thank you.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

Raptor Facts 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor Facts 2010   Raptor Facts 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:49 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:

For the extincted avp2 branch the winner is : Akon and his 20 different types of hacks.

Someone can't handle it Wink
Back to top Go down
Strider

Raptor Facts 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor Facts 2010   Raptor Facts 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:12 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:

9. For the signature editing and creation the award goes to Jose also known as Strider , all the users who wear a sig made by you thank you so much Jose .

lol i secretely come on and see some posts that make me chuckle but this needed my attention. Thanks man. I hope i can be inspired to make more sigs the next year.
Back to top Go down
Fakafon

Fakafon

Raptor Facts 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor Facts 2010   Raptor Facts 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Heh = ) Most popular. I'm STILL wondering how I got so much reputation XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fakafon
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

Raptor Facts 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor Facts 2010   Raptor Facts 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Yea it´s funny considering you achieved 3452 reputation with 366 posts ....that´s like 9.4 positive votes for EACH post you made . ( Keep in mind im not considering the fact that someone might have given you a negative vote )

P.S : I bet Oli gave you 90% of this votes xD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raptor Facts 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptor Facts 2010   Raptor Facts 2010 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raptor Facts 2010
Page 1 of 1