Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Extra Liutenant Spot .

Go down 
+3
SniperVolcom
Rastlyn
ROCKSTER
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

Extra Liutenant Spot . Empty
PostSubject: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 pm

It seems the spot Dragon bought for liutenant has remained still in the clan´s guild , which gives me the option of naming 1 more liutenant .

Rast is my 1st liutenant and Sniper has been promoted to 2nd liutenant after Akon quited , maybe you admins can decide who should i name as 3rd liutenant . Preferably i´d rather have someone active and willing to take on the responsebility , but then again its your choice lol .
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:45 pm

I didn't even know Akon quit playing. When the flip did that happen? I guess he is another WoW junkie then?

Might as well leave it open for a bit while we expand until we find another willing to do it. It's your branch rock. I'm sure you'll find someone eventually.
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:52 pm

did we get father back yet? he seems like a good applicant for it
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Rastlyn wrote:
I didn't even know Akon quit playing. When the flip did that happen? I guess he is another WoW junkie then?

^This
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:51 pm

SniperVolcom wrote:
did we get father back yet? he seems like a good applicant for it

Father is one of my favorite people to play with, but I don't suggest you put him as lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:14 pm

I think we did get him back, I talked to him an told him what happened, and told him to tell the others if he saw them to re-apply.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:53 am

We do have him back. i added him like 4 days ago . Myra and Shijunai are still missing .
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Played for like 3 hours today. Still haven't seen anyone =(
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Same thing happens to me...haven´t seen anyone .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:55 am

Myra is online from time to time. She's gotten bored of CF, she mentioned something about quitting, but idk if she ever did.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:41 am

PullingPanda wrote:
Myra is online from time to time. She's gotten bored of CF, she mentioned something about quitting, but idk if she ever did.

Panda ! thx God ur alive, where the hell have you been ?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:27 am

In afrika. xD
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:45 pm

BTW i made h1n1snipy the 3rd liutenant . He seems active and the dude appears to be eager to donate ZP ( he has already donated like 800 zp)
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:57 pm

h1n1snipy is DEVIN. Haha
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Lol, man that sucks, Dragon bought a lieutenant spot and it still remains there, you guys kick him out and are going to put another person in his spot. I am not saying he didn't deserve it, but...if that isn't a way to say 'fuck you' louder than a jackhammer, I don't know what is. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:56 am

Desolate wrote:
Lol, man that sucks, Dragon bought a lieutenant spot and it still remains there, you guys kick him out and are going to put another person in his spot. I am not saying he didn't deserve it, but...if that isn't a way to say 'fuck you' louder than a jackhammer, I don't know what is. XD

well. you can say 'fuck you' louder in space.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:05 am

Actually, no you can't. Technically speaking, there is no such thing as sound in space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:49 am

Pikelet wrote:
Actually, no you can't. Technically speaking, there is no such thing as sound in space.

thats the point. it was a joke.

you cant make noices in space cuz its vaccume. vaccume = nothing. sound cant travel in "nothing."
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:47 am

Lol.......admins kicked him, it´s not my fault his liutenant spot still remains cuz i really wanted him to stay but oh well .

We need a guy who can help recruit members and hopefully find Myra and Shijunai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:45 pm

ROCKSTER wrote:
Lol.......admins kicked him, it´s not my fault his liutenant spot still remains cuz i really wanted him to stay but oh well .

We need a guy who can help recruit members and hopefully find Myra and Shijunai.

I talk to myra nearly everyday.

but i dont think she wants to come back, i said what happened.
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Pikelet wrote:
h1n1snipy is DEVIN. Haha

OMFG!!! IM NOT HIM U LITTLE SHIT!!!!

thats a really player... how can i play 2 account at the same time.... how dumb are you?
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:23 pm

While your at it, add me to the roster, Im worth it ;p
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:32 pm

SniperVolcom wrote:
Pikelet wrote:
h1n1snipy is DEVIN. Haha

thats a really player... how can i play 2 account at the same time.... how dumb are you?

Lol, you told me your account by the name of "h1n1snipy" was hacked, and you later found out the password was changed to "itoldyoufaggot".

Hmmm?
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:56 pm

no... SniperVolcom got hacked u twit
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Pikelet wrote:
SniperVolcom wrote:
Pikelet wrote:
h1n1snipy is DEVIN. Haha

Lol, you told me your account by the name of "h1n1snipy" was hacked, and you later found out the password was changed to "itoldyoufaggot".

Hmmm?

I think my bullshit radar is going off... if your account got hacked, how could you automatically guess the password it was changed to? If that isn't the case, then it would be bullshit if you mean the guy told you the password he changed it to.

And cut it out with the insults. If you had an "above average IQ" as you claim you have, you would keep your mouth shut with the insults.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra Liutenant Spot .   Extra Liutenant Spot . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extra Liutenant Spot .
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raptor Elite Forum :: CrossFire Division :: Everything Crossfire-
Jump to: